Fate's Reunion

Tay' pov

In the vibrant streets of Bangkok, Tay found himself engulfed in the pulse of the nightlife scene, where the energy of the city seemed to hum with every step he took.

Amidst the throngs of people and the neon glow of the clubs, memories from the past often crept into Tay's mind, intertwining with the rhythm of the present.

One evening, amidst the chaotic swirl of lights and music in the club, Tay's gaze flickered to the glow of his phone screen, where a message from Singhto illuminated his face with familiarity.

Krist's name sparked a flicker of recognition within Tay, prompting him to pause and read the message.

Krist: Hey, my best friend New is looking for a roommate. I know you wanted to move closer to the center, and luckily his place is just 30 minutes from your club. What do you say?

Tay smiled.

"P'Tayyy, please don't ignore me na. Do you know what I just asked you?" The young girl sitting next to Tay whined.

"Gosh, she's so annoying," Tay thought.

"I'm sorry, darling," Tay replied with a soft tone, which felt so against what he really felt.

The girl slowly traced Tay's leg, moving to his waist. "Maybe we can try something else than kissing tonight," she said with a seductive tone.

Tay was disgusted, but his expression said otherwise. He was just so good at acting.

"Yeah, but you know I always want something in return," Tay replied, backing away a little before she could kiss him.

"Sure," she said, pulling her phone out of her purse, then clicking something on it.

"Is it enough?" she asked, showing her phone.

Transfer 20,000 THB to TayTawan.

Confirm/cancel

It showed.

"Darling, you know that this club has rules," Tay told her, caressing her shoulder and making puppy eyes.

"Just chitchat, I know," she said, making a sad baby face.

Cringe, Tay thought.

Then she started typing on her phone again.

Transfer 60,000 THB to TayTawan.

Confirm/cancel

Tay hesitated.

"Rules are rules, but..." he said, then leaned closer to her, "I can make you feel good." He softly whispered into her ear.

"I will tell pa to change the rules," she grinned, then took Tay's hand, walking towards the private rooms.

Tay promised to take care of this girl because her family owns half of the club, and any negative comments she makes are taken seriously. She already got three guys fired.

Tay was disgusted. She sure enjoyed his service, but Tay just wanted to puke. He never got too sexual with anyone. Only drinking till the customer passed out.

The girl transferred the money, and Tay left as fast as he could to get some air.

"I wish this could end already," he thought to himself.

In the days that followed, Tay found himself preoccupied with thoughts of New, the name lingering on the edge of his consciousness like a distant echo, pulling at the threads of his curiosity.

Meanwhile, his phone buzzed with a new message from Krist, sparking a conversation that would shape the course of events to come.

Krist: Hey Tay, how's it going?

Tay: Hey Singhto! Just chilling at the club. What's up?

Krist: Not much, just wanted to ask about being New's roommate. You didn't reply last time. Thought you might be interested in helping out.

Tay: New, huh? Yeah, I saw your message about him. I will let you know.

Krist: Totally. Want me to connect you guys?

Tay: Sure, that would be great. Thanks, Singhto.

Their conversation continued, Tay feeling a sense of anticipation building with each passing moment. As he navigated through the bustling club, his thoughts were consumed by the prospect of meeting New and offering his assistance in any way he could.

When the day arrived for Tay to meet New in person, a mix of excitement and trepidation coursed through him as he navigated the crowded streets of Bangkok. Upon reaching the designated meeting spot, Tay scanned the bustling crowd, searching for a familiar face amidst the sea of strangers.

And then, amidst the chaos, he spotted him: New, standing alone with an air of uncertainty about him. Tay's heart skipped a beat as he approached, feeling a rush of adrenaline at the prospect of finally meeting the person behind the name.

"Excuse me," Tay said, his voice cutting through the din of the street. "Are you New?"

New turned towards him, a look of confusion crossing his features as their eyes met. "Yes, that's me," he replied tentatively. "Do I know you?"

Tay offered a friendly smile, extending his hand in greeting. "I'm Tay," he said. "Krist mentioned that you were looking for a roommate. I'm here to help."

New's expression softened, a glimmer of gratitude in his eyes as they shook hands. "Oh, thank you," he said sincerely. "I really appreciate it."

As they made their way to New's home, Tay's mind buzzed with thoughts of their encounter. Part of him longed to reveal the connection he felt to New, but another part hesitated, unsure of how New would react.

In the days that followed, Tay and New settled into their new living arrangement, their interactions filled with laughter and camaraderie. Yet, beneath the surface, Tay couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to their connection than met the eye.

Meanwhile, Tay's phone buzzed with a message from Krist, his friend, inquiring about his whereabouts.

Krist: Hey Tay, what are you up to tonight?

Tay: Just out and about in Bangkok. You?

Krist: Same here. Hey, did you hear about a guy named New? Krist said he's looking for a roommate.

Tay: Yeah, I actually met him today. Small world, huh?

Krist: No way! How was it?

Tay: It was... interesting. I'll tell you more later.

Their conversation continued, Tay keeping the details of his encounter with New to himself for now. But as the days passed, he couldn't shake the feeling that their connection was destined to unfold in ways he couldn't yet imagine.

To be continued....