87

~Chapter 87~

Lan Feng had just passed away, and Hua Shu was dressed in plain white, with a small black flower engraved on her sleeve as a memorial, and Hong Que followed behind her.

A Yin turned around and saw that Hua Shu's face was not very good, pale and thin. 

Yuan Qi saw her face and his expression softened slightly, "Is the memorial ceremony for Lord Lan Feng over?" 

Hua Shu took care of Lan Feng's funeral. Yuan Qi buried Lan Feng with the rites of Heavenly Emperor. She stayed in front of the funeral for fifteen days without leaving, and only came to thank Yuan Qi in person after the memorial ceremony was over.

Although Lan Feng has been in charge of the Heavenly Palace for a hundred years, he is not the real Heavenly Emperor in terms of his position. This funeral is the ultimate honor after Lan Feng's death.

Although everything is in vain after death, now that Lan Feng's murderer has been captured and Lan Feng has been buried in glory, the hatred and resentment in Hua Shu's heart have finally subsided a lot. Yuan Qi's divine power has awakened and his identity has been restored. He must have the final say in the future of the immortal clan. Even for the future of the Peacock Clan, with Hua Shu's temperament, this trip is indispensable.

Hua Shu nodded, hiding the sadness between her brows, "He is in the Heavenly Mound, where the Heavenly River is guarding him, so he can be considered at peace." She said and bowed to Yuan Qi, "Thank you for your kindness, Your Highness, for allowing Lan Feng to be buried in there so I can visit him often."

"There is no need to thank me. Lord Lan Feng has made great contributions to the Immortal Clan over the past hundred years. He should be buried with the rites of the Heavenly Emperor."

"I heard Lord Yu Feng say that His Highness has decided that the nine-tailed demon fox will be punished by the heavenly thunder in three days." Hua Shu's face turned cold and her voice became serious, "He killed Lan Feng, destroyed Da Ze Mountain, and harmed Master Xian Shan and Xian Zhu. It was already advantageous for him to be wiped out in a thunder."

When Hua Shu said this, although she was facing Yuan Qi, her eyes were looking at A Yin, obviously she was talking to her.

It was obvious that she had heard everything about the argument between A Yin and Yuan Qi in the study just now.

"Your Highness, the souls of those who died in vain are still echoing in the sky above the immortal realm. Your Highness will not postpone the punishment in three days, right?" Hua Shu looked at Yuan Qi, her voice burning.

Hearing Hua Shu ask this, A Yin looked towards Yuan Qi. With her reasoning and request just now, with A Jin's temperament, even if he was angry with her, he would only say some words to vent his anger. He would definitely be willing to find out the truth about the massacre in Da Ze Mountain, and not kill innocent person in vain. 

Two pairs of beautiful eyes watched quietly, Yuan Qi met Hua Shu's eyes and nodded, "Hong Yi will be punished by the Nine Heavens Thunder in three days. Princess, please come to Green Dragon Platform early and all grudges will be resolved on that day."  

After Yuan Qi finished speaking, the bamboo box A Yin had been holding on to fell to the ground. She looked at Yuan Qi blankly, as if she couldn't believe that he would answer like this.

Hua Shu on the side showed a smile and nodded towards Yuan Qi, "That being the case, I feel relieved. His Highness is in the Three Realms and is the backbone of our Immortal Realm today. I will accept your words and I will go."