88

~Chapter 88~

The green dragon bells sounded faintly in Feng Qi Palace accompanied by the clouds and mist surrounding the Heavenly Palace, one after another. A Yin stood by the window in Yan Shuang's Hall, looking at Green Dragon Platform, her lips pursed into a silent arc.

There was a soft sound behind her and she turned around. Yan Shuang was struggling to raise her head, and her hand brushed against the medicine bowl beside the bed, making a crisp sound. Surprise suddenly appeared in her eyes, and she ran to Yan Shuang to support her.

"A Shuang! You're awake!"

Yan Shuang half-opened her eyes, which were a little blurry. She was obviously not fully awake, and she didn't know if it was the Green Dragon Bell in the Heavenly Palace that woke her up. She held A Yin's hand tightly.

"A Yin, don't let A Jiu go to Green Dragon Platform." Yan Shuang's voice was intermittent, anxious and frightened.

"A Shuang, do you know anything? What happened in Da Ze Mountain that day?" A Yin asked quickly with a look of urgency in her eyes.

Yan Shuang's consciousness was not very clear. She just pulled A Yin's sleeves and said the same sentence in confusion, "A Jiu has devilish energy in his body. He is controlled by the devilish energy. It was not him. It was not him who killed Master Xian Shan and Xian Zhu. Please save A Jiu, A Yin, save him..."

But Yan Shuang's body was too weak, and it took almost all her strength to force herself to wake up. Her voice and consciousness became increasingly lax, and she finally couldn't hold on anymore and fell into A Yin's arms.

"A Shuang! A Shuang!"

The sound of the Green Dragon Bell outside the hall came in the distance, it was almost time.

No matter what happened in Da Ze Mountain that day, it would not be simple. A Jiu cannot die. If he dies, all the truth will be buried.

In Feng Ling Palace, Yu Feng and Lian Xi took out the Immortal Lock Tower and just left the palace, they saw A Yin standing at the entrance of the palace.

The two of them looked surprised and greeted her, "Lady A Yin, why are you here?"

A Yin's face remained as usual, and she met the two of them before saying, "Lord Yu Feng, I want to meet Hong Yi."

Yu Feng looked hesitant, and Lian Xi said, "Lady A Yin, do you want to know what happened in Da Ze Mountain that day?"

A Yin nodded and said, "Lord Yu Feng, please make it easier for me. I brought Hong Yi back to De Ze Mountain. I want to know what happened that day and why he had to put me, Da Ze Mountain, to death."

Yu Feng took a look at the sky, and saw that the time for the thunder punishment was quite ample. After all, she is the junior sister of God Yuan Qi and the disciple of God Dong Hua. Yu Feng couldn't help but threw the Immortal Locking Tower into the air, opened the seal of the tower door, and said: "Lady A Yin, the time is coming, the most I can do is to allow you to see him for half a quarter of an hour and this demon fox will still be punished by the heavenly thunder."

A Yin nodded, "Don't worry, I'll come out as soon as I see Hong Yi."

Under the gaze of Yu Feng and Lian Xi, A Yin jumped into the Immortal Locking Tower in mid-air.

The immortal power in the tower is rich, and it is a good place for immortals to practice hard. However, the immortal power is naturally the nemesis of demon power. Hong Yi was locked inside, bound by the immortal net, and was seriously injured and comatose. He still has the scars from the battle with eleven immortals that day.