26| comfort

a/n: my amazing readers, I know that you horny asses want the smut already, and trust me, I'm excited to write it, but I want it to happen in a special way, when both of them are sober and felix gives his permission to hyunjin to do something, because he himself wants it, and is comfortable enough and trusts hyunjin that he won't hurt him and that he will cherish him.
after all, hyunjin will take his v-card🏃
and we don't want hyunjin raping felix or forcing him into something he doesn't want🕺🏻
and don't worry, it will be soon🤠
love you my crushes😘

felix woke up, groaning when he felt the intense pain in his stomach.

"oh, are you up?"
felix heard a familiar voice.

"hyunjin?"
felix groaned, trying to turn around to face him, but the pain in his stomach stopped him.

"hey, hey, relax. relax your body."
hyunjin said.

hyunjins hand went under Felix's shirt and he placed it on felixs stomach.

normally, felix would flinch and quickly shook the hand away, but now it felt oddly...comforting.

felix groaned, as he placed his hand on top of hyunjins, slightly pressing, trying to relief the pain.

hyunjin started playing with Felix's hair with his other hand, slightly massaging his head.

"lix, you have to eat something, and you have to drink water."

Felix groaned.
"no. I feel terrible."

hyunjin chuckled.
"of course you do, you can't drink alcohol. I know you just tried to help leera, but putting yourself in danger isn't the way. if we stayed there longer, you could get alcohol poisoning."

felix whined.
"she couldn't drink, and I didn't want her to look bad or ungrateful."

hyunjin smiled.
"you're really an angel, aren't you?"
he said, as he stared caressing his hair again.
"stay here, okay? I will bring you something to eat and drink, okay?"

hyunjin started getting up, but felix quickly squeezed his hand.
"stay."

"but felix, you need to-"

"please."
felix said, turning his head around, trying to ignore the pain.

whining, he opened his eyes, looking at hyunjin with pleading eyes.

hyunjin sighed.
"okay, but promise me that when I call the maids to make you some food, you will eat it."

felix nodded.
he didn't feel like eating, but he didn't want to loose that comfort that hyunjins hand provided on his stomach.

hyunjin sighed, before he went to his previous position, spooning felix and gently rubbing Felix's bare stomach.

"what do you want to eat?"
hyunjin asked.

felix shrugged.
"I don't know. I don't feel like eating anything."

hyunjin chuckled.
"pancakes it is."
he said, taking his phone and texting his cooks to make plain pancakes, put a glass water on the side and take it to his and Felix's bedroom.

"how are you feeling?"
hyunjin asked, gently patting Felix's belly.

"what do you think?"
felix sarcastically asked.
"no, I feel terrible. surprisingly, I don't feel like throwing up."

"damn, you don't?"

felix shook his head.
"no. I'm surprised too.

"that's interesting. you really drank a lot."

"yeah, but my stomach is hurting more then it normally does, and my head is spinning. it's uncomfortable."
felix said, snuggling closer to hyunjin.

"breakfast should be here any second. after you eat it, you should try and sleep. you could feel better."

as hyunjin said, few moments later, there was a knock on the door.

"come in."
hyunjin said, and a maid made her way inside.

"here is the breakfast you asked for, mr. hwang."
she said, putting it on the bed.

"thank you, you can leave now."
hyunjin said.

the maid bowed and left the room.

"do you think you can sit up for me?"
hyunjin asked.

felix nodded and he tried to get up, groaning as he felt the pain.
he leaned against the headboard, sighing.

hyunjin gave him a smile.
"it's plain pancakes, they shouldn't make you feel that bad, and you should feel better after you eat them and fill your stomach. say aaah."
he said, taking a piece of the pancake and putting it in front of Felix's mouth.

"aaah."
felix opened his mouth, and hyunjin fed him.

"good job."
hyunjin smiled, patting Felix's head.

felix smiled cutely, and that only made hyunjin chuckle.
felix had no idea how adorable he looked.

"are they good?"

felix nodded.
"yeah, even tho I would prefer some jam on it."

hyunjin chuckled.
"after you feel better, I promise you can eat pancakes with everything you want, but now, it wouldn't be good for you, you could get sick again."

after a while, he finished the pancakes.

"good job, I'm proud of you. do you feel better?"
hyunjin asked, putting the tray the food was brought in on the night stand.

"I don't know. maybe?"

"It will get better. now try and sleep, it should be better."

"yeah.....wait...what day is it?"

"oh, Thursday, why?"

Felix's eyes widened.
"hyunjin, we are supposed to be at work! oh my gosh, what time is it? you are supposed to tell the interns about their future today...we have to-"
felix tried to get up, but hyunjin stopped him.

"hey, there is no way you're going to work today. I'm here to take care of you. I already told Han to tell the interns I will tell them everything tomorrow, because I don't feel well. so don't worry, everything is fine."

"but hyunjin, you shouldn't-"

"I'm doing what's best for you lix. think about yourself at least once."

felix sighed.
"you know that I hate when-"

"-when I miss work because of you, yeah, I'm aware. but you're more important then some documents, and one day won't do anything. just relax."
hyunjin said, helping Felix lay down, then laying down himself, spooning felix.

"now, close your eyes and rest, okay?"

felix sighed, before nodding.
"okay."

hyunjin smiled to himself.
"that's my boy."
he said, wrapping his arms around Felix, placing a kiss in Felix's hair.

Felix' eyes widened.

that's my boy....

my boy.