55| america here we go

at 3am, hyunjins alarm went off, and he turned it off with a wine.

they had to get up extra early to catch their flight to America, and neither of them were happy about it.

Felix snuggled closer to hyunjin with a whine, clearly not happy or excited about getting up so early.
( a/n: no but whenever i fly somewhere and I have to get up early, like EARLY, it's always so exciting for me, I love it :D )

hyunjin put his arm around Felix.
"baby we have to get up, we can't miss our flight."

"but it's so early~"
Felix whined.

"you can sleep in the plane and in the car, okay baby? we can also buy coffee on our way."
hyunjin said, kissing Felix forehead.
"but we really have to get up."

"okay."
Felix said, pouting, and after few moments later, they got up.

breakfast was already prepared for them, so they just ate it quickly, before dressing up a little more comfortably, since they will for real spend almost 14 hours on a plane.

taking their suitcases and bags, they made their way into the car. they also each had a bag with stuff they need on the plane, like chargers, laptop and phone, and also some other things to keep them occupied.
they will be sleeping most of the time probably, but it's good to be prepared.

since hyunjin was tired, and he didn't felt like driving, his driver yunho was driving them to the airport, while the two boys sat in the back, holding hands while sharing earphones and listening to music. they decided they didn't want to sleep in the car, because then they won't sleep in the plane, and they wanted their flight to past fast, so even tho they wanted, they didn't go to sleep.

after a ride that somehow felt like entirety, they arrived at the airport. the two boys got out of the car and took their suitcases from the trunk.

"thank you yunho."
Felix thanked their driver with a smile.

yunho nodded, returning Felix a small smile, before driving away.

after they went trough all the security stuff, they decided to buy some quick snack before going into the plane, so they bought donuts, together with teas and they ate it on the big bench where you wait for your flight to be announced.

"oh my gosh, these donuts are amazing."
Felix said.

"right? airport food hits different."

"yes, especially when it's four am."
Felix chuckled, drinking his tea.
"when are we boarding anyway?"

"im about half an hour."

"dang, I thought we will be waiting here for another three hours."

hyunjin chuckled.
"I thought about when to leave so we wouldn't have to wait here too long and also so we wouldn't miss the flight, I think I did a good job."

Felix gave him a thumbs up, biting his donut.

•~•

they boarded the plane as planned.

they have spent few hours sleeping, and since hyunjin woke up earlier, he worked a little, and after Felix woke up, they watched a movie together and also played rummy. they also ate a lot of delicious food, and talked a lot.