Chapter 1

It was fresh summer day.....In a small village of Kokan , everyone was excited about the marriage of their jamindar's (Landlord) 2nd son . Whole village was decorated like a bride, full family of Jamindar and friends were present . Rituals of marriage were taking place.....everyone was in AWW by money spend on this marriage, by watching all arrangements .

Marriage ended at evening 6 everyone started to give gifts and blessings to couple named Lakshrao and Radha , and also to their parents named Savitri and Anna Saheb , also to grooms big brother Gopalrao and his wife Jyodeni . Jamindar , this family was so rich family. Marriage ended , barat was so big , that it took place from mandap to Jamindar's Wada (Mansion). Everyone was joining their hands as barat was passing from front of their house and blessing them.

As barat came to Jamindar's Wada named from their surname DESAI , more dance took place and bride entered house with all rituals . Next day was Jamindarin (Wife of Jamindar) and her elder daughter-in-law with new bride were distributing saree,towel,topi and Oti(Married women ritual) with turmeric and kunku. As whole day was spend in this work next day was most important it was the day of Goddess Jagdamba's Gondhal(Ritual after Marriage) .

Next day all preparations were done , invitations were send to all people's in village and friends . Everyone gathered at Desai Wada in evening at 6. Goddess Jagdamba's Pooja started . Everyone was enjoying it , newly married couple was doing pooja. Pooja ended in 1 hour and main Jagdamba's Gondal started . But , Jamindarin send her elder daughter-in-law inside wada to bring bag of Gulal and when she went in she saw blood in Appa's(Father of Nana) room . she went to see what's matter she saw and shouted . All family members came running inside and saw

APPA WAS DEAD....HE WAS TOTAL COVERED WITH BLOOD AND THERE WERE BIT PRINTS ON THIS WHOLE BODY.

End of Chapter 1.

Who can do this? what's the reason ? ......to Know keep reading.