Memories Back..

Author's POV....

"Jimin wake up..."

Chimin frowned and he slowly open he's eyes he saw a man that standing in the door but chimin can't see he's face..

Chimin climb off to bed and he look at to the person that still standing in the door he's face a blur

"Who are you??why are you calling me Jimin??"

Chimin ask but the man didn't said anything and he walk out to the room..

"Wait.."

Chimin follow the man and he saw a man that get in to another room chimin immediately follow him and get in but he gasped when he saw a man that sitting in the bed he's back is facing him...

Chimin slowly walk closer to that man and he look at to the face of the man and he got shock...

"Yoha-"

"I'm yoongi your husband Jimin please you need to run away from Yohan he will kill you my parent..he kill my parents Jimin...Jimin you are Min Min your are the husband of Min Yoongi...."

The man said and chimin just move back but the man hold him to he's hand and Chimin  gasps and he saw a Visio he was standing in the altar he saw many people around they are looking at him with smile then he look at to the man in front of him he was looking at him he have the same face of Yohan then the man look at to he's eye's..

"Now let's start the wedding...Min Yoongi did you accept Park Jimin as your husband and you will take care and love him in poorness and sickness will you treat him well??will you not hurt and make him cry??will you love him till your last breath??"

Chimin flinch when a priest speak the priest look at to chimin..

"Why I'm here???"

Chimin ask and he look at to the man Infront of him.

"This is the day when we get married Jimin.. before Yohan stole you away from me please come.back to me Jimin I need you please..

The man pleaded and he hold chimin hand but chimin move back and he's head started to hurt like hell..

"This...this is.."

Then chimin remember everything...
The day he first meet this man in front of him the day he slap the man and the day when they got married..

"Yoongi..."

Chimin close he's eye's then he open again but he gasped when he saw yohan beside him he was inside of the man then chimin look at the back he saw yoongi and him..

Yoongi is holding him securely and yoongi is crying but then chimin look back to yohan that busy at driving but he get shock when Yohan stop the car and get out of the car and open the car In the back sit..

He try to speak but no voice that going out to he's mouth then he saw yoongi look at to yohan..

"Yo-"

Chimin put he's hand to he's mouth when he saw yohan hit yoongi head and yoongi look at him and he close he's eye's..

"Jimin is mine...."

Yohan said and he push yoongi out of the car chimin wants to yell but then he feel pull out to the car and everything is turning black the place became black...

"Jimin please comeback to be..."

"Yoongi..."

"CHIMIN???"

"CHIMINNN WAKE UPP!!!!!!"

Chimin slowly open he's eyes when he feel someone he's shaking him then he saw yohan that looking at him worriedly but chimin shiver...

"CHI-"

"I'm fine..."

Chimin said in a cold tone a he shoved Yohan hand away from him the older get shock but he just look at to chimin with confused..

"Chim-"

"I'm tired Yohan can you please leave me alone??"

Chimin said and Yohan look at him but immediately nod and walk out to the room slowly close the door..

When Yohan already gone chimin started to cry or should I say Jimin....

He started to cry Yohan abuse he's amesia and he is the reason why he feels empty...

Jimin miss he's family he's brothers he's Husband....

"Yoongi...."

Jimin whisper and he put he's cute little palm to he's face and wipe he's tear's he's fucking stupid for being a dumb...

Why he didn't remember this in the first place...

"It's all your fault Yohan it's all your fault..."

Jimin said and he clinch he's fist and look at to the window..

He need to scape from here he need to find yoongi...

Jimin stand up to the bed and slowly walk closer to the door he slowly open it and look outside then he saw yohan downstairs Jimin immediately close the door and lock it then he got an I idea..

He open the drawer and find some white blanket and tied it one by one then he look at to the window and open it then he look down it's not that high Jimin tied the blanket in the window and making sure it was safe then he started to climb down to the window while holding in the blanket then after a second he finally reach the ground and he lean down when he saw a shadow inside in the window then he slowly walk headed to the gate but he got panic when he hear yohan calling him upstairs Jimin immediately open the gate and run out there but then he's heart beat fast when a car is coming to he's way he immediately hide in the bushes and making sure that no one can see him..

Then he car pass him and it stop Infront of the gate and get in jimin know who is it ..

When the car already get in to the gate Jimin immediately get out of the bushes and run away from there he run as fast as he can there's no house there only a light's of the road help him to see the way..

He keep running and running tell her knees get weak then he can't run anymore and then he saw a car coming towards him and he's heart beat fast he keep running and running but he's knees are weak and he fall down to the ground jimin started to cry when the car stop in front of him..

"Please no..."

Jimin said and he cover he's eye's when he saw a man get out to the car..

Jimin started to sub and then he feel more shiver when a man stop in front of him and he feel a man kneel down in him..

"Pl-"

"Mr Kim???"

Jimin stop crying when he hear Justin voice he immediately look up and saw a young man that looking at him worriedly without a second he hug the young guy..

Justin was shock when he saw he's Dance teacher lying in the ground he help Jimin stand up while Jimin hand was in he's neck..

"Mr Kim what happened??"

"Please take me away from please..."

Jimin pleaded Justin didn't understand what happened but he immediately nod and he peck jimin I'm bridal style and he put him inside of the car carefully then Justin slowly close the door and get in to he immediately started the car headed away in that place...

Justin look at to Jimin beside him that subbing hardly..

Justin use he's one hand while and hold Jimin cheek's then Jimin look at him and he immediately hide he's face to justin neck and started to cry Justin just rub he's back by he's one hand while the one is busy in the steering wheel..

Justin is now clinching he's fist who dare to hurt he's Mr Kim...

"Stop crying Mr Kim nothing bad will happen to you..."

"You are safe now.."