What the-

Jimin POV..

I was now sitting in the couch while waiting for yoongi.I really like to talk to him because what he saw earlier is not what he think...

I after that incident Taehyung decided to go home and I agree.I will talk to him later but now yoongi is my priority.

How can he say that thing to me?? He didn't not let me to explain he just say that word's..

How can he say that I was kissing Taehyung?? For the fucking sake he's my soulmate yes I know I have a feelings in Taehyung before but not anymore because I already fall in love with yoongi...

But how can he say that to me??why he didn't let me to explain he just keep yelling didn't even give me to time to explain and he burst out to the room.

I was crying earlier and Taehyung and my family comfort me but still didn't work..

I really like to talk on yoongi right now I need to he need to know that I only love him and only him...

I let out a sighed and close my eyes..

"Chim... aren't you going to sleep it's already late"

I hear my mom speak I open my eyes and I saw her standing in the stairs while looking at me.I smile to him.

"I'm fine mom I'm just waiting for yoongi.."

"Chim.. he's also did wrong he didn't not even let you to explain..."

"Mom it's okey it's my fault..I just..I will talk to him..and mom you must go back to sleep you need some rest and I'm surely sure dad will be awake he didn't feel your presence to he's side..."

I said I can feel that mom wants to say something but she just smile and nod..

"Good night Chim.. don't stress yourself okey mom love you"

"Love you too mom.."

I said and she started to walk headed back upstairs..

I look up to the clock.. it's already 12 mom is right it's already late but i feel kinda thirsty I stand up and headed to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and drink it after that I walk out to the kitchen but I saw the door open revealing yoongi..

He walk in to the mansion and I walk closer to him..

"Yoongi"

I call him but he ignore me make's me broke I try to hold him but he shoved my hand's away..

"Yoongi please-"

I try to grab him again but he shoved my hand away and walk headed upstairs not even glancing in me we are now I front of our room..

"Yoo-"

I stop when he get in to our room and slam the door close Infront of my face I close my eyes and I feel my tear's started to fall down..

I raise my hand I try to open the door but it's lock..how could he..

"Yoongi please"

I try to open the door but no use and I give up I stop to push the door and move backwards..

"You didn't not let me explain..and now you lock this door?? Fine do what you want but remember this I always love you I always do"

I said before I turn around and walk headed downstairs I let my tear fall down I feel broke..

How can he do this??he didn't not let me to explain and now he lock our room so I can't in??

I lay myself to the couch I'm tired right now I need some rest but then I hear my stomach growl but I ignore it and hug my self in the couch and close my eyes..

"Don't give up Jimin..."

I said to myself and I fall asleep...

Time skip..
IN THE MORNING...

"Hyungggg wake up what are you doing here why did you sleep here in the couch without blanket??"

I slowly open my eyes when I feel that someone is wiggling me I frowned and I saw sunoo and jungwon they both kneeling Infront of my while looking at me with concern I just give them a smile and I sit up to the bed and found mom and dad standing behind sunoo and jungwon I think they already know why..

"Auh..huh?? I think I fall asleep last don't worry I'm fine.."

I said and give them a bright smile..

"Where's yoongi???"

I ask and I saw sunoo and jungwon look back to mom and dad..

"Sunoo jungwon I ask you both where is he??"

"I...-"

"Chim I think your hungry you know I made a breakfast for us now let's go in the kitchen..."

My mom said make me frowned but I smile I didn't not know why they didn't answer me to my question about yoongi but I leave it and nod my two brother guide me to the kitchen while mom and dad is following us...

We all sit to the chair and mom started to serve the food to us sunoo and jungwon is clapping Thier hand meanwhile me I'm still thinking about yoongi...

Maybe later or maybe he's already in he's company..Yeah company just don't to much Jimin you will talk to him later and make him forgive you...

Time skip~~

I was now helping mom washing the dishes when I hear my phone rang..

I look at to my mom and he give me a smile I wipe my hand to the apron and pull out my phone to my pocket and I saw Taehyung is calling me...

I say excuse to my mom and walk headed to the window and answer it..

"Hello tae??"

"Jiminahh...help"

"TAEHYUNG ARE YOU OKEY??"

"Jimin please come to my cafe please...."

"Okey okey I'm coming just wait me there okey"

I hung up the call while panicking I saw appa and my two brothers get in I saw them panicking too and I look at to my mom..

"Chim what happened??"

"It's tae Mon he needs my help.."

"What??what happened??"

" I will explain later but now I need to go.."

"Chin it's-"

"Dad please"

I pleaded to them and they nod sunoo and jungwon wants to come but I didn't let them I run out to the mansion and I pull out my car key and open the car door and get in I immediately start the engine and the bodyguard open the gate I drove the car out of the gate headed to taehyung's cafe my heart is pounding too much what the fuck happened to taehyung if something happen I will kill of who try to hurt my soulmate..

I speed up my car headed to tae care after a minute I reach he's cafe and I jump out to my car and run to cafe and open the door..

"TAEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

I look around and.............

"What the-TAE!!"