Kim Mansion

A simple morning in Kim's Mansion. Do you really think it's a quite peaceful morning? ofc nahh! Every morning in this mansion is like Earthquake. Some people are eating, some are sleeping, some are watching TV, some are getting ready for office.

~ IN KIM MANSION ~

??1: Where is WATCHH EOMMA?!? (Shouting from upstairs)

??2: Aish this kid. Just look where you putted it last night. (Shouted back from kitchen)          What will I do with them. How will I get this kids married. Became CEO's but still act like school kids!

??3: EOMMAAAAAAAAA! Where is my BLACKBERRY T-SHIRT?

??2: Not again! Find it on your own!

??3: but I will be late for- (cutted of by someone)

??4: MOMMY MY COATTTTTT????

??2: THIS-

??5: Honey is the breakfast ready? (Sweetly)

??2: Shut the fuck up. Your sons are already eating my brain and you are here asking me about breakfast? (Irritated)

??5: but what did I do? (Puppy eyes)

??2: Stop with that eyes. Or I'll just poke them. (Done face) YOU ALL JUST COME DOWNSTAIRS IN 1 MINUTE OR I WILL NOT GIVE YOU BREAKFAST!

Eveyone  hurriedly came downstairs.

??2: So mind me explaining that ARE YOU ALL 2 OR WHAT THAT I HAVE TO ARRANGE AND TELL WHARE YOUR THINGS ARE?

!Silent!

??: Why you're all silent now? KIM SEOKJIN, KIM YOONGI, KIM NAMJOON, KIM JUNGKOOK?!? ANSWER ME!

Yoongi: Don't drag me in with these brats. I didn't asked you anything.

Jin: D.I.D  Y.O.U.  JUST CALL ME BRAT? 

Without answering he quietly went to the breakfast table.

Mr. Kim: Honey please come down. It's not good for your health.

Mrs. Kim: You sut up. Because of you I have bare this brats. Now go the dining Table.

Everyone quietly went and waited for their precious eomma to serve.

Namjoon: Btw when are the girls coming back hyung?

Jin:  Don't know. After a long time they got out of country for the fashion event. I don't think they are coming this early.

Jungkook: Ahhh I miss fighting with my twinyyy. 

Mr. Kim: You'll always fight with sisters. But miss them when they are not with you. What will you do when they will get married?

Jungkook: haha who wants them huh? I will live in peace when they will be gone!

Mrs. Kim:  Yea Yea. We will see.

Everyone laughed out.

Infos:

Mr. and Mrs. Kim have 10 childrens. 6 of them are sons and 4 of them are daughters. 8 of them had graduated with fashion designing as its their Hereditary Work. And became the CEO's. 

But the 3rd Son of Kim's Kim Hoseok. He doesn't had any interest in it. And established his career as a Dancer. His family ofc supported him. 

And the 5th son of Kim's Kim Taehyung. Like Hoseok he also doesn't had any interest in their family business. At very young age he started his career as An Child Actor. Now he is one of the big actors.