Coincidences?!

Now they were having dinner.

Mrs.Kim: Jinjja?!? (Really)

Mrs.Min: Yea. 

Mark: WHO WHO?! Wait there's no K-pop idol named Minnie!

Mrs.Kim: Aishhh her nickname is Minnie! Only we call her by that name.

Mrs.Min: She came here for this Year's Grammys!

Mark: D-don't tell me it's- OMO OMOOOOOOOOO AUNTTTTT YOUR DAUGHTER IS GLOBAL POP ICON K-POP QEEN MIN SU-YOUNG!! AKA MIN Y/N!!! As she is only K-pop idol to get nominated in Grammys!!

Jungkook: You can say that in low voice tooo!!

Mark: You poor people can't understand. She's my idol. She's my CRU- I mean I'm a big fan of her!!!

Mrs.Min: Really? Then I will tell her to meet you. 

Mr.Kim: But where she is now? 

Mrs.Kim: Yea!! She and you aren't allowed to stay in hotel and you know that!

Mrs.Min: Who said I'm going to a hotel? And as for Minnie she have to stay there because the award show arranged the hotel for all the artists!

Mrs.Kim: I can't believe that we don't know about her. 

They finished their dinner and the adults went to the garden which was at the back of the house. They wanted to remember about their childhood days with a cup of coffee.

 Mark: I can't believe Our mother's friend's daughter is Min Su-young! THE MIN SU-YOUNG!!

Lisa: I have heard about her. Her craze is everywhere. Not only the music but isn't she the global brand ambassador of Prada ? 

Mark: Only Prada? She's brand ambassador of bulgari, Porse, Samsung, Vogue, Mac, Bazzar, W-Korea, Time Magazine's front cover many more.

Namjoon: That's really much!

Mark: and now she got nominated for Grammyss! Can you believe it?

Jin: Well Grammys are not a joke!

Mark: btw hyung do you know Hoseok hyung is  her backup Dancer.

Jennie: She's the K-pop idol? What a connection!

Jisoo: How busy we were that we don't even knew who's under he works!

Rosé: Yea!

Mark: Not only that, she worked in many Netflix series and movies with Tae hyung too.

Jisoo: What a coincidence right!

Everyone (expt-Yoong): Hummm.

Jisoo: Btw how old is she? 

Mark: She just Turned 19 last month!

Jimin: She's wayyyy too young to become this big idol.

Mark: Ikr (I know right) She is the youngest K-pop traine and the youngest K-pop idol.

Lisa: That's insane.

Mark: She was just 13 when she debuted!

Jungkook: We used to suck at homeworks when we were 13.

Lisa: Well not we only you.

Everyone started to laugh hard!

Mark: Hoseok hyung massaged me last night saying he has a surprise for me. I was wondering what it would be but then I saw the news that Min Su-young aka Y/n is coming here for the Grammys. And you know what? Hoseok is going to be there!!!

[Min Su-young is Her real name. She uses her real name only on professional purposes. She's known as Min Y/n as it's her stage name. Her nickname is Minnie]

Jungkook: Jinjja?!? I haven't seen hyung like forever! 

Mark: Also she going to held her concert here soon.

Namjoon: I think we should go. We have never attended his concerts or shows before. Even though he acts like he doesn't care but deep down he really wants us to see him performing.

Yoongi: You're right. Then you'll go i can manage the works alone for one day.

Jin: Yeaaaaaaaaa!!! Hoseok wants all of us! Nam just said clearly can't you hear?!?? You brat always work day and night. Even if you don't need a break you should take one ********************************************* (Jin Rap☠️)

Yoongi: For god's sake STOP!! You will make his (God's) ears bleed too !

Jennie: As we were saying we all should go then right?

Mrs.Min: Yes and you'll are going.

Mark: Bu-

Mrs.Min: Don't worry about the tickets. If family members Aslo needs tickets so what is the meaning of her being a idol?

Mrs.Kim: Ok ok that's good but isn't she gonna come here? And that brat Hoseok didn't even picking my calls.

Mrs.Min: Don't worry I already told Hoseok to come here with Minnie tomorrow.

Mrs.Kim: He picked up? 

Mrs.Min: No I called Minnie's Assistant as they always keep their phones on silent when they are shooting or practicing.

Mrs.Kim: Ohhh I see. Btw when are they coming?!? 

Mrs.Min: Minne has a invitation of a launch party for a music video release. Maybe Hoseok is going with her. You know no one can tell if they are real siblings or not. Those two always sticks together and cause troubles. So yea they will come at 7 pm maybe.

To be continued~ 🪐💫✨

Pls vote if you liked ittt...