Who is coming?!

Mr.Kim: What happened honey? Who was on the phone?

Mrs.Kim: SHE IS COMING!!! FINIALLY (Tearing up)

Mr.Kim: Who?

Mrs.Kim: Mayaaaa!!!

Mr.Kim: Really?!? When ?

Mrs.Kim: Tomorrow afternoon. Aish I don't have the time to sit here and talk to you. I can't believe after 18 years I'm going to meet my bff! Bitch I missed you so muchhh!

Mr.kim just laughed at his silly wifey.

/Evening/

It was almost 8pm. Everyone was home except Yoongi, the girls and Hoseok, Taehyung. The girls went to attend a Fashion show. And Hoseok comes home in special occasions as he is the main dancer of A global k-pop star. He lives in Seoul,Korea. And for Taehyung, he is now in L.A. shooting his new movie. Yoongi had left from a company long time ago but didn't came home. It was a usual thing. 

The three boys Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook was looking at their mother who was looking hella happy. She was literally dancing and cooking. Out of curiosity the Oldest boy asked.

Jin: What happened Eomma? You look so happy.

Mrs.Kim: Yes I'm! Because she's coming!!!!

Jungkook: Who's coaching coming? WAIT DON'T TELL ME WE ARE GETTING A NEW SIBLING!!

Mr.Kim: Sut the fuck up or else I will kick your ass.

Jungkook: Hehe I was just joking. 

Namjoon: So who's coming?

Mrs.Kim: My best friend! (Jumping happily)

Jin: You mean Aunt Miya?

Mr.Kim: Yes. You remembered her? 

Jin: Not fully but remember her being close to me and Yoongi.

Mr.Kim: Yeah you were a little boy back then and Yoongi was just a baby. And your mom was pregnant with Hoseok and namjooon.

Namjoon: What's why I don't know her.

Mr.Kim: You and Hoseok was just 3 months old when we moved to America. And your mom was too hard broken as she had to leave her bff. Miya was recently married at that time so she couldn't come to visit us.

Suddenly Yoongi Entered with red face as if he had drinked a lot. 

Mrs.Kim: Yaaa ! Where were you ? It's almost 10pm. 

Yoongi: I was with Jim- with some friends. I already had dinner so I'm going to shower.

Mrs.Kim: Aishhhh this boy.

Jin: Btw when is she coming by the way?

Mrs.Kim: Tomorrow. I'm so fucking excited!!!

They finished their dinner and went to bed.

/Next Morning /

Like Every morning Kim mansion was full of chaos. Everyone sat to have their breakfast.

Mrs.Kim: Come home early you're Aunty Miya and her daughter will reach by the evening.

Boys:  Yes Eomma.

Namjoon: The girls are coming too in the afternoon right?

Jin: Yeah.

Mrs.Kim: Ehhh Suhoo. I totally forgot about our Minnie. She must have grown up. She was just One year old baby we last saw her. I can't believe how time feels right?

Mr.Kim: You're right. That cutie must have grown so beautiful like her mother and aunt.

Mrs.Kim: Well obviously duhh. 

Mr.Kim laughed at his wife. The boys finished their breakfast and went to office.