4. Hearts Divided.

By gremlinsbookstash

1. Cover - 10/10.
Great cover! Has a dark vibe to it! Matches well with the title:)
Though I personally love the second cover in your "alternative covers" chapter!

2. Title - 10/10.
Chef's kiss<3
It seems like a light title but it carries a lot of weight to it. Good work!

3. Description - 10/10.
I like the crisp yet clear description! It has the basic details that give out a basic understanding of what the story contains. Short but brief, good job!

4. Character and Plot - 10/10.
Love the idea of putting a character's aesthetic! Scarlett, Cain and Blaze — they're all different characters with different personalities and opinions. You can tell that by just looking at those quotes that you've put as their thoughts/dialogues. When I read the characters', their aesthetically pleasing approach makes me want to read more. Keeps us (readers) HOOKED. And the plot is on point. You can feel that the plot is amazingly carried throughout the whole story by just reading the description and a few chapters. The dedication can be seen even before chapter 1. Good job!!

5. Writing style and Grammar - 10/10.
Great way of writing. No grammar mistake too. Very well structured. Easy to understand/imagine.

6. Creativity - 10/10.
            +
7. Originality - 10/10.
The creativity and originality is on point. Even though the Mafia prompt is widely used, you have your own taste and approch to it. Makes your story unique and stand out. Well constructed!!

>>Overall liking of book 100/100.
Fantastic bb!