[1] A Sudden Calling

[2025/July 25] 10:00 am
On a hot summer day, in an apartment that was small enough to just hold one person, standing at the front door was a young wearing a school uniform despite it being summer vacation. He glanced at his phone and then to the interior of the apartment before shouting, "Ochaco, come on or we're both going to be late!"

"C-C-Coming!" a girl's voice said echoing throughout the apartment. Not a second later, a young girl came bursting through the door of what looked like the bedroom, holding a bag over her shoulder. She was wearing a plain pink shirt, a pair of jean shorts, and white slippers. "Okay, I'm ready"

The boy then opened the door, allowed the girl to walk through first before him, followed after, and then closed the door. After making sure it was locked, the apartment was left dark and quiet. Inside the bedroom, beside the perfectly made bed was a nightstand full of different pictures. One had a picture of the girl and her parents, another had her, the boy, and a group of other people posing in front of the camera in school uniforms. But the one closer to the bed was a picture that looked like it was taken in a hospital. The girl was sitting in a bed wearing a hospital gown with the boy from earlier sitting beside her holding her close slightly bandaged. As they sat close to each other and looked at the camera, with both of their hands they held a metal helmet in the center. That helmet was not only a doorway to the hell they went through for the past 2 years, but it was also a doorway that led them to each other.

Mitomete ita okubyou na kakoWakaranai mama ni kowagatte itaUshiro no jibun ga genjitsu wo ima ni utsusu

Wakaranai mama ni kowagatte ita
Ushiro no jibun ga genjitsu wo ima ni utsusu

Ikutsu mono sora wo kaita koko wa kitto
Hakanai kokoro midashite

Yume de takaku tonda karada wa
Donna fuan matotte mo furiharatte iku
Nemuru chiisana omoi hirogari dashite
Kizuku yowai watashi kimi ga ireba