Let me lick you

For the next few days both tried really hard not control their emotions

For the next few days both tried really hard not control their emotions. Tae researched a lot and tried to find those pills. Jungkook too read a lot of books related to their condition. But he was adamant. He wasn't gonna take pills. He knew Tae would come running to him in no time.

The college started and Jungkook was happy. Again, they would be close to each other. He was gonna make sure that they run into each other. But all his dreams came true when he walked in the class.

To get better recommendations in another college Tae somehow convinced his head to give him some extra lectures in degree college as well. Till now he only had experience of teaching high school kids. So – he decided to replace the Creative Writing teacher who was on pregnancy break and teach degree students. Never ever he had expected that he would end up in Jungkook's class.

Now – he was Jungkook's teacher.

With a smirk on his face, Jungkook stood by the door, "May I come in, Mr. Kim?"

Gulping Tae nodded his head and saw how Jungkook was eyeing Tae's neck and collarbones.

Turning around, he buttoned the shirt properly and tried to calm down.

Jungkook sat beside Jackson since Yoongi and Hope were sitting together.

"God – he's so beautiful," Jackson murmured and kept ogling at Tae.

Jungkook shot him an angry look but that wasn't gonna stop Jackson Wang. He winked at Jungkook and opened the book as Tae started talking.

"Start reading," Tae instructed and sat on the chair looking at the attendance sheet.

It was Jungkook who felt it first.

The smell was so strong. So strong as if he was on top of Tae. As if his tongue was dived deep in Tae. Like a sweet syrup. A river of sweet syrup.

Looking up he saw Tae clutching on the table and folding his legs. He looked like a baby. A baby who wanted his mother. A baby who would start crying.

His eyes drifted to Jungkook and he knew that Jungkook knew too.

What was happening?

Why was Tae wet in the middle of a class?

The slick kept flowing down his hole and wetting his pants. He wasn't able to control it. But it wasn't just the slick – it was the pain too. His stomach started aching a little and he whimpered staring at Jungkook.

Jungkook was about to get up to help Tae but he shook his head and closed his eyes to stop looking at the boy.

"Shit – Jungkook," he heard Hope screaming.

Tae opened his eyes and saw Jungkook had fainted. He couldn't take so much of strong smell.

They took him to infirmary and Tae ran to the staff washroom sitting on the toilet seat and sobbing.