prologue

Somewhere in space 60,000 thousands light years away from humanity's home world of origin planet Earth. The massive battle beyond a mere human of 21st century mind could comprehend. Those scale only in imagination science fiction for those human living during that time. But here in the 26th century or 2545 C.E., on an alien planet orbit the battle between 2 force clashes for dominance.

The first one is the aggressor, a fleet of numerous purple colour ships measuring from 300 meters in length to staggering almost 29 km length.While the defender has smaller gray and black coloured ship in size but it couldn't be underestimated in terms of ship number inside the fleet. Numbering is 100 ships trying to intercept the enemy with nearly equal number around 80 ships. Ranging from roughly 250 meters to roughly 3000-4000meter.

Each side exchanging laser,plasma and missile. Throwing both side weapons of mass destruction and death like there is no tomorrow. One of the defender ship acted as the flagship. Armed with numerous anti air to anti ship weaponry with hundreds of missile silos and pods with light green shield protecting them from enemy gun fire.Her same is Hyperion the 2nd. The Gorgon class battleship with a size of 4235 meters in length. The biggest class ship on the fleet currently even from her other sister ship.

On the ship bridge, there was a young male adult around in his 20s. Sitting in a comfortable chair in the middle of a bridge. While the appearance could be deceived as he looks older than he should be.Sitting in a comfortable chair in the middle of a bridge. Acting as supreme admiral, overseeing the whole ship in the fleet and led them against the aggersor.In front of him there was a console with hologram display constantly feeding him real time information around the battlefield.

Wearing typical and generic sailor uniforms found on earth. Black shirt with gold coloured trim line and red collars. With numerous medals and badges on his chest and arm. A white hat with special insignia in the center with writing 'Raynor Raiders' below it.The pant He is wearing is white with a pair of black boots.Plus, Jean Razak is wearing a digital watch on his right hand.He is currently massaging his temple as a way to cope the stress he currently accumulate. He is the protagonist of the story Jean Razak.

BOOM..!?*

"Hhm.... Adjusted, status report" he ordered with a stern deep voice after a loud explosion sound. Acting befitting the status of the admiral.

"Yes admiral Razak. Currently the Hyperion the 2nd has sustained a heavy damage caused by enemy heavy laser weaponry and plasma torpedo. The ship generator barely keeps the matrix shield active as the enemy focusing on this ship and her sister compared to other ship class.7 Sovereign class destroyers have sunk just now but not without sinking 4 enemy ships cruiser and crippling 13 corvette and frigate in return" Said the beautiful android at height of 180 meter in the form of Caucasian feature female. Her white hair with deep blue eye colour standing beside Razak. Her clothes are opposite to Razak as her shirt colour is white with a shining silver trim line.Her collar is bright sea blue but with an exposed inner upper uniform. Her pants and boots are also white.

"Goddammit. Relay the Order for 6 behemoth class battle cruiser and 12 Sovereign and minatour class from 45 and 78 flotilla to use tactical jump behind the enemy line to flank from above and left.Use Mini/Yamato cannon and anti ship missile as protective measures for Super EMP missile to teleport in center of enemy fleet and disable enemy shielding. Coordinate the assault within a minute on my mark in 5 minutes starting now." Standing from his chair while waiting for his clock to reset to zero for timing.

"Yes sir" said the male operator working tirelessly to give order to the fleet with nervous expressions.

Upon hearing the order, the designated flotilla broke off from the battle formation and did a tactical jump behind the enemy line around 300 thousand kilometers.The Coordinate assault time left is 3 minutes.