chapter 1:The Colonies

Somewhere in vast space in the universe,in the unknown star system and inside the planet with almost similar property with planet Earth. A young man wearing a sleek green jacket probably has a waterproof coating,black jean and some hard boat running around the forest while screaming.

"Argh... What happened,where am I. Mom! Dad!. Lil bro? Where are you." In panic, he ran around the corner with haste.

Currently,He just woke up in the middle of a dense alien forest.It takes a while to process the information.Upon realising, he begins a panic attack and screams on top from his lung in hope somebody might hear him. His starting running in a random direction so he didn't bother to find the way out.Some of the fauna he never seen before and most are carnivorous creatures that try to eat him. He managed to dodge most of them and hide until they were gone. Even the fauna are dangerous as he almost got eaten by a huge Venus trap plant like thing. The saliva is acidic enough to threaten him but not that potent yet. As he didn't discover those things yet.

But with luck on his side, he managed to get out from the forest before the night and of course some kind alien predator and stuff.Couple of hour walking.He found a massive futuristic city with a huge steel wall surrounding it. With some kind weapon on each corner.He walk heading straight to that biggest structure with fast past without even tired let alone a sweat.

"Sonnobeetch. Send me back home!?" Crying as he begins to speed up his pace. Then a wide blue screen display magically appears in front of him,blocking his view to his destination.With a familiar sound track the game he played not so long ago.

DING..!*

<<[STARCRAFT SYSTEM MENU ACTIVATED]>>

[QUEST:DO YOU KNOW THE WAY ?COMPLETED]

REWARD RECEIVE:
-3500 MINERAL
-1500 VESPENE GAS

STRUCTURE:
-1 COMMAND CENTER
-1 BARRACK
-1 FACTORY
-1 HERO COMPOUND
-4 SUPPLY DEPORT

[New Main Quest Initiated: Dawn of Terran Federation Act I]

You and your fellow colony have crash landed on this unknown planet. Overtime your people have developed the technology base on information in the Ark Ship prototype technology onboard.She was design for deep space exploration and colonisation.Due to lack of resources and expertise, the stagnation happen for decades and harsh condition of the planet hindered human population to prosper.Thus this make them unable to left the planet. Now the government is made in a military state style for survival. Be their leader and guide them to glory. Also get out from this planet immediately ASAP.First fix your base to fully restore the state for continuation of your life.

[NOTE]
CUSTOM MADE ASSET WILL BE ADDED EITHER AS A GIFT FROM THE SYSTEM OR PLAYER/HOST OWN DESIGN OF CHOICE. (BUT NOT WITHOUT SOME ADDITIONAL COST UPON FIRST PRODUCTION COMPARE TO ALREADY ESTABLISHED ASSET.AFTER CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME, THE COST WILL BE CHEAPER THAN THE ORIGINAL PRICE)

[Current Progress]

Civilian structure:
Bio dome: 2/7
Colonist building: 91/1000
Com link tower: 0/3
Academy: 0/3

Military structure:
Command Center: 1/1
Barracks:1/12
Factory:1/4
Engineering Bay:0/6
Science Facilities:0/4
Starport:0/1
Bunker:0/30
Tower Sensor:1/10
Supply deport:4/400