Chapter 8: Men-Eating Demon (Part 2)

Nobody's POV:
Raph, Leo, Donnie and Mikey were in shocked as they quickly turned towards the voice. They saw a man came out from the shadows of the room.

He had two big horns on his head and has tattoos on his body. Even, he had razor sharp teeth and nails as well.

"Didn't expect someone to find my hiding spot" He said as he held a rip arm in his hand, while his mouth was covered in blood

"Didn't expect someone to find my hiding spot" He said as he held a rip arm in his hand, while his mouth was covered in blood. Raph, Leo, Donnie and Mikey were horrified to see, the murderer who killed those innocent people.

"Wait a second... you four are not humans even, you don't look like humans at all" Kai said as he dropped the rip arm until he moved so fast, Kai was in front of Leo as he was about to kill him. "LEO!!" Raph said as he quickly blocked Kai's attacks, while he jumps away from the ninja turtles.

"Huh... Your on your guard too. I'm impressed you block my attack before I can kill him" Kai said to them as he smiled dangerously at them. Leo was traumatised of, almost getting killed by him as Raph glared at him.

"Why..." Raph asked as Kai stared at him. "Huh? What?" Kai said as he stared at him in confusion. "Why did you kill those innocent people!" Raph asked to Kai until he started to laugh evilly of his question.

"Really? Wow! That's simple. We're Demons. We eat the humans to survive and get stronger" Kai said to them with a evil smile. "That's how we do it. If we continue to eat more humans, we'll become more stronger than before" Kai said to them.

"Plus, us, demons can't get sick or injured by anything. We can regenerate fast as well" Kai said to them as Raph, Leo, Donnie & Mikey took in the information of this. Then Raph block the silence. "We're not letting you get away with this!" Raph said in anger as Kai smiled dangerously at him & the others.

"You can try! I'll start with the orange mask turtle by snapping his neck!" Kai said as he was about to attack Mikey. Then Y/N stopped herself from trying eating the dead corpses of the humans and came towards Kai as she sends a powerful kick. While Kai's head was rid off from his body by Y/N.

 While Kai's head was rid off from his body by Y/N