Chapter 1

Chapter 1-Will POV

I stand on the hill with Mike beside me . It's been nearly a year of me finally accepting that I like him. I am in fact in love with Michael Wheeler . It was a tough thing to accept but the moment he said 'it's not my fault you don't like girls'  I knew. Fuck. I was in love with my best friend.
I zoned out of my thoughts when I felt Mikes hand come close to mine. I knew that it was in a platonic way but I couldn't stop thinking about all the possibilities that Mike was actually queer like me but that could never be true..... Never.
I felt mikes hand turn into some sort of  sticky substance and when I looked in his direction I saw Mike but he was covered in  bright red blood and dirt all over. When I looked around, no one was there and I was back in the upside down.
I looked over to Mike again "it is time for you to join my army William" he said with a distorted voice
Around me I saw some of my worst memories: my dad abusing me and calling me bad, mean words, Mike and I fighting in the rain and me in the upside down- all alone.
Before I could register what was happening I found myself  in El's old room in the cabin with Mike sitting on the bed beside me.
" Hey Will how do you feel," he Black-haired boy asked me
" I feel fine but what happened," I replied
"Well.... " Mike started " you fell into a trance state like you did a couple years ago when  we were on the hill so we brought you back here"
"What about the gate? " I questioned my 'best' friend
"Don't worry about that it just kinda disappeard for some.... unknown reason , but anyways I should probably get your mom now"
I nodded slightly but the truth was I wanted to tell him what happened so he can comfort me like he did before El and all this supernatural shit.

An
I hope you liked the first chapter and warning there will be swearing and scary stuff ig and  Also when I was writing ' I am in fact in love with Michael wheeler' my predicative text thought I was gonna write Michael Jackson lol