Chapter 10

Mike pov:

*Time skip to when they're at the Creel House*

"Ok ready?" I say
"Yes im ready to kill this guy" Will replies
"Me too" El says
When we enter we see Vecna near the front door (we entered through a back door incase Vecna is there) and we sneak past him and go upstairs. El and I hide in a closet (Mike's really hiding in a closet 😭) which has a small hole so we can see Will who is waiting for Vecna . We have to wait a bit so Nancy, Robin,Jonathan and Steve can get here in time so i lean on the back of the closet and start writing in my notebook (like Lucas,Max and Erica did in s4 to talk to each other) I write ''Are you sure that Wills going to be okay?" and show to El. She opens up her notebook and writes "Yes of course hes one of the bravest and strongest  people I've ever met he'll be okay don't worry Mike" I smile at her and she smiles back. I open up my notebook again and start write "It's just that hes been suffering for so long even before this upside down shit with his dad and Troy and stuff and I made it worse during the summer because i said something really mean to him. I didn't mean it and he knows that but I just cant forgive myself for it" She looks at the note for a while and then starts writing again. "Well you should forgive yourself if Will does than you should too"
I read the note and start writing "Do you know why Will's dad was mean to him"
She shakes her head
"He thought that he liked boys in a romantic way and would call him really bad words"
"Whats your point" she writes
"I said something that kind of implied that hes queer" I write
"There's nothing wrong with being queer though right?" She writes
I write "Yes but it sounded really mean and i think hes still sad about it"
El writes "I'm sure he'll forgive you you've been friends since forever"
I look down a bit and then she comes a little close to me and hugs me. I rest my head on her shoulder and hug her even tighter. After we break away from out hug I wipe my tears away and then rest my head on the back of the closet. I look out the small hole and see Will sitting on the floor looking so scared. I nearly cry again but instead i grab my notebook one last time and write to El " After this I'm going to write Will and note about my true feelings. I know for sure that I like Will in  a romantic way and I cant live knowing that he doesn't know about my love for him. I cant lose him ever again!" I tear the page and fold it. I give it to El and she writes back "Start writing it now!"
I smile and then start writing the letter that I'll give to Will.
Dear Will,
You've probably been wondering why I called you so little and why I never sent you a letter when you were in Lenora. Well.....its not because I don't want you to be my friend that's nowhere close to the truth. The real reason is because I thought you didn't want anything to do with me. I only cared about El last summer, said some pretty bad things to you and I was such a bad friend when you needed me the most. El was saying that you liked some girl in California and I was jealous. I was telling myself that I was jealous because I never even liked El and I would rather be with some hot girl from California but when I saw you again I realised that that wasn't the reason. I really like you. Not just in a friend way but a romantic way I guess. I know it's stupid and this is just another reason why you don't want to be my friend but I just couldn't bare the fact that you don't know about my true feelings when we've shared everything with each other since we were 5. I'm sorry for the fight last summer. I'm sorry for fighting at rink-o-mania. I'm  sorry forgetting your birthday. I'm sorry for not caring about you and for ignoring you. You don't need to forgive me but I just had to say sorry. I just like you so much.
Love Mike
I look through the hole again to see Will and look at my note. He better survive