Chapter 6

TW:self harm, disturbing themes and homophobia

Will Pov:

I sat down at the dinner table in between Mike and El.

"So how was everyone's day today" Hopper said knowing that the day wasn't good

The room stayed silent apart from a couple whispers saying it was fine or not so good

"Does everyone like the food" Joyce said trying to lighten the mood

"It's really good mum" I replied with a smile on my face

"Yeah" Jonathan agreed "Its good"

After a awkward 15 minutes of eating I stood up saying "I'll put the plates away"

"You sit down kid you've done enough" Hopper replied taking my plate away from me and gesturing for me to go back to Els room with Mike and El.

Once the three of us sit down Mike asks "So what do you guys want to do"

I shrug my shoulders and El says that she doesn't know.

Mike stands up and reveals a small box and puts it in the middle of the three of us "What about Uno!"

"Yes me and Will used to play it all the time into California"El says in a loud voice smiling at me.I smile back.

"Will is Uno okay with you?" Mike asked with a unusually confused face.

"Yeah its fine" I say trying to fake a smile

Why is he suddenly so worried about me? Is it because of Vecna I think to myself.

After around 20 minutes of playing I excuse myself to the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. Why am I like this? How could my life be so pathetic? I look down at the sink and see a small pocket knife. Should I do it. There will be people that miss me. Right? I roll up my sleeve and start piercing the tip of the knife into my skin. I put the knife away, hiding it in a small Vent near the sink and hide my cut by rolling down my sleeve.

Just then, I hear Someone burst through the door,it's Mike.

"You disgusting piece pice of shit"Mike yells

I look at him confused

"You really think that I would like you the same way you do. If I knew you were a queer I would've never been your friend"

"No...Mike..I...Its not like....that" I say backing away

"You know exactly how it is"he says in a deep voice

"No...No...you are not Mike"

"Well maybe your smartness is another reason for you to join me " Vecna says

I run out of the bathroom and out of the cabin to see a 14 year old Mike standing in front of me

"It's not my fault you don't like girls"

I turn around and see a 12 year old Troy

"Will's in fairyland now. Flying around with all the other fairies. All happy and GAY "

When did that happen? I think to myself

I start running as fast as I can in front of me trying to ignore the nad memories Vecna is showing me.

Suddenly, I find myself in the bathroom again with Mike in front of me holding my shoulders.

"Oh my god I was so scared. Are you okay" Mike says wrapping me in a tight hug

"I'm fine"

"Are you sure" El says "Friends dont lie"

"I'm not lying " I say in a loud and defensive tone

"Sorry I didn't mean it to come out like that"

"Will" Mike says "stop with the sorrys"

"Sorry...I mean yeah sorry..ugh ill shut up"

"Don't say that" El says

"Okay" I say in a whisper

AN: I tried to make this chapter a lot longer but it only has 600 words and I feel like it's still kind of short but I'll try and make the next one 1500 words or something. Also I'll make it about Mikes Pov of this chapter so it won't be after this chapter just incase anyone gets confused.