𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

'And the most powerful couple is here!' Shiro Shinobi introduced Nike and Dane as they got out of a black limousine.

Dane was wearing a dark blue three-piece suit. Nike was wearing a dark red dress with a dramatic side cut that let the inside of the dress show its beautiful golden colour. Her black hair was beautifully styled in a long braid as well making her whole look seem flawless. Her lips were redder than ever and the black eyeliner made the amber shades of her eyes pop.

As soon as they put their feet on the red carpet, Varick began walking to them. He knew Dane because of his mother. She was an extremely famous interior designer in the South Pole and was also a non-bender.

'Dane!' he exclaimed. 'And the one and only Nike! Do you like the carpet, Nike? It's for the Fire Nation!'

Nike's body tensed up slightly when Varick mentioned the Fire Nation to her. Did he know something?

'Oh, and by the way, remind me to sponsor your team next season! Sorry, Dane, but I bet on winners only! Now, off you go!'

'What an eccentric man!' Dane commented with his lover once they got inside the building.

Once inside, the couple was escorted to their seats in one of the VIP boots of the arena but not before a photographer asked for a picture of them. In the boot, they were offered drinks and food as a courtesy of Varick himself. He was truly invested in trying to convince Nike to get her team sponsored by him.

Soon, the mover would begin and Varick would deliver his speech which, as expected, was intended to touch the President and convince him to start a war against the Northern Water Tribe.

'Thanks to the magic of the movers, our furry friends have found their voices, and you'll be shocked to hear what they have to say,' he spoke with enthusiasm and charisma to everyone in the arena. 'They speak of the injustice that is happening in the Southern Water Tribe right now,' his focus changed to President Raiko's boot. 'My hope is that their words, and this epic mover, will inspire a real-life hero to rise up and help. Thank you again, enjoy the show!'

And the mover began!

It was based on the civil war between the Water Tribes, but it had a twist and made Bolin look like a superhero. Despite that kind of story not being Nike's favourite, she was still able to enjoy the mover especially because Bolin was in it.

Everyone was enjoying the moving pictures, and no one could take their eyes off the big screen in the middle of the Arena. People loved Bolin's work as an actor, and they loved Nuktuk!

Suddenly, a man was thrown into the pool of the arena. He had come from Raiko's booth, and he was followed by three other figures who all appeared to be Northern soldiers. No one was paying attention to the mover anymore.

Nike noticed this incident as well and realized the president and his wife were in danger. The firebender got up from her seat and prepared to jump off the VIP booth.

'Nike, what are you doing?' a worried Dane asked as he saw the female get to the edge of the booth.

'Saving the president,' Nike replied and jumped after screaming Lin's name.

The chief of police heard the pro-bender and used a metal cable to catch Nike and send her to Raiko's booth.

Dane was left behind with worry and shock in his green eyes while Nike got to the president's booth and walked into the corridor to find the couple surrounded by four more Northern soldiers. The firebender wasted no time and began attacking the soldiers immediately.

'Mister President,' she looked at Raiko and then at his wife, 'my lady, get behind me.'

The two non-benders did as they were told and stayed behind Nike who continued to attack the waterbenders. They were strong, but her blue flames were stronger. Her swift moves made it impossible for the soldiers to match her. Soon, they were all on the ground defeated.