11. The Maha Spardha

In Patal Lok,
In the royal palace, he sat on the throne of Mahabali claiming his rule. Diti, was confused if she wanted his rule or not. In the sabha, there were two faces missing, first being Asurguru Shukracharya and the second being Mahabali.

that's when entered the spies, he got up from his throne and asked.

He- Did you find my love!

The spies looked at each other and said.

Spy 1- Maharaj, Devi Kalavati and Rama Nandan, Vatsal have been protecting the identity of Devi Navabrahmasi.
Spy 2- Also, Meghnaad Putra Tridham has used his powers and blocked our path.

Devi Diti, who was hearing this said.

Diti- Hmph, Asurguru is also of no help. I will have to take matters in my own hands now!
Him- No pitamahi, Pitamah Kashyap who disown you if you do so. I know my death is inevitable, hence you would need pitamah to have move kids.

Prithvi Lok,
The next day,
As the sun started to rise, the praja filled the ground and they were eager to know about the future of Hastinapur. They were also a bit excited to know the valor of Karna, the one who challenged Rajkumar Arjun.

Soon the royals came and they took their places in the stands. Radhika was wearing robe so her outfit could be hidden.

Dhri- Since the rajkumar's have shown their talent, Gandhari and I decided its only fair if the rajkumari of kuru vansh also does her kala pradarshan.

The crowd hailed in response and the Dushala came to the centre of the crown and started to perform.

The crowd hailed for Dushala and the royal family was happy with her performance.

kripa- First, representing Panduputra Arjun is Mahamantri Vidhur.

Karna was quiet waiting for the crowd to calm down. But Vidhur thought that Karna had no capable warrior to fight.

Vidur- What happened Suta, have no spport?
Karna- Say's who Mahamantri? I have support.
Vidur- Who is your supporter? I will kill that person?
???- You can try.

All heard a thunderous voice, and there came the boon of Mahadev and the avatar of the Son of Navabrahmasi and Andhak, Ashwatthama.

Drona was speechless as he knew the valour of his son. Ashwatthama smirked looking at Vidhur, who didn't expect this.