12. Division

After the grand pradarshan in Hastinapur, All the royals returned to their kingdoms. Radhika was also ready for departure.

Over the past few days, Radhika had bonded with Karna, Ashwatthama, the Kauravas and the Madrinandan's.

She got ready and went in the royal sabha and stood besides Karna.

In the sabha were the royals of Dwarka, Shishupal, the royals of Gandhar, Madra and Kuntibhoj.

The atmosphere was tensed as the sabha started.

Dhri- According to the rule of the Pradarshan, it's time for Duryodhan to be crowned as the Yuvraj of Hastinapur.

That's when Purujit got up and said.

Purujit- Maharaj Dhritarashtra, the right to be the next king is of my bhanje Yudhishthir not your son. If Yudhishthir sits on the throne, Kuntibhoj will break our alliance with you!

In reply, Madraraj Shalya got up and said.

Shalya- If Yudhishthir is given the throne and not Nakul or Sahadev, Madra will break our alliance with Hastinapur!

That's when Sahadev said.

Sah- Mamashree, We will be happy if Bhrata Suyodhan is the Yuvraj. He, Mata Gandhari and the Kauravas have treated us with love and care.
Shalya- Fine, if not Duryodhan, we will break our alliance Putra.

Ceasing the opportunity, Shakuni said.

Shak- Maharaj, if not my dear bhanje, Gandhar will break our alliance with you.

That's when Ashwatthama said.

Ash- I, Drauni Ashwatthama am the king of Dakshin Panchal because of the valour of Dhritarashtras. If not for them, who gave their guru dakshina I wouldn't be the king of Dakshin Panchal. Hence, if they don't sit on the throne, there is no need for me to support Hastinapur.

Bhishma and Kripacharya looked at each other. To make Yudhishthir the king, they would lose 3/5 alliances they have.

While Kuntibhoja would be allied but Dwarka's status was unknown. Vidhur understanding this asked Dwarka.

Vidhur- What about Dwarka Maharani?

Before Rohini could answer, Krishna said.

Kri- Mahamantri, Meghsthana is ruled by a Yadu vanshi. Hence, if Meghsthana is neutral Dwarka will side with the Kaunteya's.
If Meghsthana makes an alliance with one of the two, Dwarka will remain neutral.
Dwarka will never fight against Yadu Vanshi's.

Radhika smiled and said.

Ra- Meghsthana is and will always be by the side of the Kauravas.
But if war arises to avoid fighting against each other, both Meghsthana and Dwarka might be neutral.

Shishupal started to laugh and said.

Shishu- Maharani Radhika, you really think you are powerful? You are nothing but a useless woman.

Shishupal started to insult Radhika. Radhika had to stop Karna, Ashwatthama, Kauravas and the Madreyas.

Radhika closed her eyes in anger and kept it closed.