Fourty Nine ○ Last Game

It was 10 in the morning and no one was up. They were all in their rooms until the servants banged on their doors. They were finally awake for the second and the only day left to spend on the resort.

After freshening, Mingyu decided to cook for everyone even he wasn't really feeling his legs at this point. He just wanted to have some ramen even when there was a buffet over the pool.

He entered the kitchen and poured water in a pan keeping it in on litter stove. He cut out a few veggies and added them in the currently still water. He closed the lid and leaned on the aisle.

Wonwoo entered the kitchen. He was trying to find Mingyu after he came out of a shower.

"Are you okay?" He asked back hugging Mingyu.

"Hmmmm. I can survive." Mingyu replied and leaned more into his hold.

"You are amazing..." Wonwoo complimented and kissed his earlobe.

Mingyu cupped Wonwoo's hands around him and caressed Wonwoo's cheek. "You are the best." Mingyu said and Wonwoo kept on pecking his cheek while Mingyu poured the masala mix into the broth and  adding noodles before he closed the lid again.

Wonwoo's right hand travelled inside Mingyu's tshirt, tracing his now erected nipple and pinching it which made Mingyu moan out loud. Mingyu arched his back when Wonwoo's hands started tracing the bare body. Mingyu but Wonwoo's ear to stop him but he wasn't giving up.

"I wish I could be in you right now but I can't. I am barely holding myself my honey skinned honey..." Wonwoo whispered in his ears and then biting it playfully.

"You can be inside my brother later. I don't like my noodles soggy." Jihoon taunted while entering the kitchen. "Believe me or not, You're equally obsessed with Mingyu as he is with you." Jihoon continued.

"Well... I can't deny the truth." Wonwoo laughed.

He still had his hand over Mingyu's belly and his ass was perfectly covering the erection of Wonwoo's. He was pretty hard in such a situation but had no choice so he had Mingyu clutched over.

"Come out. Once you're done." Jihoon said and walked out. Mingyu finally pushed him away and continued cooking while Wonwoo hugged him from behind.

They all had their pretty much a brunch and slept again till evening four over the poolside while getting massages to relax their bodies. The sun was too bright and they got a good tan on their body.

They had skipped lunch so had an early dinner and gathered in Chan and Jihoon's room.

"Let's start where we stopped or play a new game?" Jungkook asked. Yes, Jungkook and Yugyeom came an hour ago and joined them for dinner.

"What should we play then?" Wonwoo asked.

"Jungkook no..." Yugyeom whispered when he reached his pockets.

"Shhhh, Jimin hyung said it's fun. He played with Yoongi hyung and they got into each other after that." He replied proudly taking out the sacred cards and placing them infront of the others.

"Here everyone has a partner except just one. Even the last game was so absurd." Yugyeom complained.

"But we all enjoyed it. So let's play another one and have no hard feelings later." Jungkook replied and shrugged off.

Sitting:
Min, Chan, Jihoon, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jungkook, Yugyeom (clockwise)

"So we have these cards..." Jungkook said and placed the cards facing their back to them to form a circle with the spread. "And here are the two dice that we have. One to guess the number of the position of the person to do the dare with and the second is for the direction of flow. You guys got it? Red dice for position and in white if it's even then it's clockwise otherwise anti clockwise."

"Okay okay."

"So who's gonna start this?" Jihoon asked.

"Yugyeomie! Since we were the last one in the previous game." Jungkook said and handed him the 🎲.

"This turn will decide who will be the first player only."

Yugyeom rolled the dice and it was R4 W2. It was Mingyu's chance. He picked up a card and read, "Lick whipped cream off of the bare chest."

"You have to pick whom you will do this with." Jungkook said excitedly showing his bunny teeth.

Mingyu rolled the die and it turned R1 W5. Jihoon...

"Ewwww no!" Mingyu made a disgusted face and same with Jihoon too.

"It's just a dare. You can't back off. That's the rule we made." Jungkook said crossing his hands.

"You meet me after this. You are dead in my hands." Mingyu said gritting his teeth and giving a scary smile to him making him gulp in fear.

But he shrugged it off and brought the cream from the small refrigerator inside the room. Jihoon removed his t-shirt and Jungkook poured the whipped cream all over his chest as if he was decorating him.

Mingyu hovered over his hyung and pushed him back which made fall on the bed. He locked his hands with his one hand other supporting himself from falling on him.

He leaned forward taking his tongue out and slightly licking the cream on his chest. Jihoon's body has now gone and goosebumps were visible on his skin. Mingyu continued licking up the cream from his erected nipples and sucking up.

Jihoon's body had started reacting to the touches. His boner was visible under his pants which he was really ashamed of himself. His face was flushed red.

His body relaxed once his tight boner came out as soon as Mingyu reached his belly button. Jihoon couldn't look into Mingyu's eyes but Mingyu still continued and finished it finally.

Mingyu quickly got up and marched to Jungkook, pushing him on the floor. Jungkook quickly closed his eyes as he sensed what was coming to him....