05:first victim

The lamb gets a little distracted by the sound of leaves crunching beneath his feet before he's brung back to earth by the sound of more cultists, he peeks around the corner and sees three cultists surrounding a poor creature that's tied to a tree.

One of the cultists speak up "oh mighty bishops of the old faith! We ask you to accept the sacrifice of this wretched soul-" he's suddenly cut off by the other cultist noticing the lamb

"HEY! who interrupts our ritual and trespasses on sacred ground?!?" The cultist charges at the lamb, their attempt blocked quickly by the lamb and met with a blow in the stomach.

The two other cultists realise this is serious and take their swords out. The victim watches from the tree, watches as the lamb fights the cultists but fear fills their eyes as they see the lamb approaching them.

Their eyes dart around before they close their eyes tight and accept their fate..only to feel their binds be broken off, they open their eyes and look up at the lamb, surprised.

They scramble to their knees, smiling widely "oh thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! Thank you for rescuing me! I'll forever be in your debt, if there's anything you need from me, ask away!"

The lamb holds his hand out with a smile "great! So how about you read you join my cult?"

..they suddenly look uneasy
"Don't you mean religion?"
"No."
The lamb opens a portal under the victim and forces them into it

They now await to be indoctrinated