Pregnancy Series: Thor

Pregnancy series: Thor

Finding out || Telling him -
"Good morning my beautiful queen" Thor said as your eyes flickered open. "Mmm" You replied snuggling further into his arms. He always said that when you woke up but you still loved it. He kissed your forehead and slowly got up, taking all the warmth with him. "Noooo" You protested but he just laughed at you and got dressed. He wore clothes that were more usual now he officially lived on Midgard and ha for a while. "Are you doing anything today?" He asked while you wrapped the duvet around you. "I'm meeting Y/BFF/N for lunch and then we're going shopping but that's not till 12:30." He glanced at the clock and frowned "You do realise it's already 11:20, don't you?" You sat up with a gasp and looked at the clock. It read 11:20. "Shit!" You jumped out of bed and raced for the shower. Thor laughing even more when you stumbled. You jumped in the shower and got ready lightening quick before giving Thor a kiss goodbye and driving like mad to the restaurant you were meeting at. You collected yourself before walking in calmly and searching for your best friend. You walked over to her and sat down "You're 10 minutes late!" She said curtly. "I know, I'm really sorry! I overslept." She looked at you with an airy face, but you saw through it. She cracked a grin and let out a little laugh. "It's fine, what are you going to get?" You looked down at the menu "I'm not really sure!" You finally decided and had a delicious lunch before you turned the conversation slightly more serious. "Okay so there is a reason I wanted to meet up..." You trailed off as your friend sat up straight. "What is it?" You smiled "I need your support for something!" She sighed "Just tell me!" You grinned and just said it "I'm pregnant!" She just froze and her mouth dropped. "Yoo hoo?" You said after a minute. She snapped out of her daze and squealed. "Oh my god! I'm so excited! When did you find out? Have you told Thor?" You smiled at her reaction. "Let's get the bill and then we can go back to yours and we can talk then?" She nodded excitedly, thoughts of shopping gone.

When you arrived at her house she quickly made a cup of tea and settled down with you. "So, tell me everything!" You giggled at her enthusiasm. "So my period was late and I threw up a few mornings on the trot so I took a test and it was positive! I haven't told Thor yet, because he was away when I found out so I want the way I tell him to be special." She clapped her hands "This is so great! How are you going to do it?" You sighed "That's the problem! I don't know!" She frowned for a moment. "Let's just Google it!" You nodded in agreement and she pulled out her laptop while you opened the Internet on your phone. A while later she poked your leg "Look at this!" She showed you the post and you grinned "That sounds like a great idea! I might change it slightly though!" She looked at you "What will you do?" The post said that the couple told their families by saying "We're pregnant!" Instead of "Say cheese!" When taking a photo. "Well tomorrow's our anniversary so we're going out for dinner and I'll ask if I can take a photo of him! Then I'll capture his reaction!" She grinned "That's so sweet!" Your conversation took a turn in a different direction. "By the way didn't you say you wanted to be home by a certain time?" You nodded "Yeah why what's the time?" She glanced at the clock "6o'clock" You jumped up "I told Thor I'd be back by now!" She laughed at your hectic grab for your shoes, coat and bag. "I'll speak to you later! Bye" You called as you ran out the door "Bye!" You just heard her say before you shut the door behind you.

You drove home really quickly and got into the house as quick as possible. "Sorry I'm late!" He didn't reply. "Thor?" Still nothing. You looked through the bottom floor of the house and couldn't see him. "Maybe he's gone out." You mumbled to yourself while you went upstairs to get the dirty laundry. You walked into your bedroom and there was Thor sitting on the edge of your bed; with his back to you. "Hey babe, sorry I'm late! Did you not hear me calling?" You asked as you opened the laundry basket. He didn't reply. You stood up and shut the lid. "Thor?" Yet again he didn't reply. "Thor! Answer me!" You said louder, getting worried. Silently he stood up and turned around. His height seemed to be more imposing than ever, and you still felt a bit worried. "Thor? What's going on?" He lifted up his hand and he was holding something very tightly. "Were you going to tell me?" He said tersely. You frowned "What?" He opened his hand and you stepped forward were you going to tell me?" There, in his hand, was your positive pregnancy test.