The Journey

Standing on the far side of Auradon's border, Pan looks over the edge at a steep cliff that leads straight into the water and her heart sinks to the floor

Standing on the far side of Auradon's border, Pan looks over the edge at a steep cliff that leads straight into the water and her heart sinks to the floor. The drop off is easily 200 feet with long, jagged rocks heading up out of the angry current. No part of her wants to stay in this place, especially with her boys on the other side of this bay, but this challenge alone makes her question her decision. Most people think that all the lost boys got taken to Neverland, but a few months ago she got a vision that answered some of her questions.

Payton was in her dorm alone, writing in her journal. She was writing about everything going on between her, Ben, and Mal these past few months and how she didn't know where she belonged anymore. Part of her wanted to go to Neverland with her father and the lost boys, but another half of her was screaming to go back to the Isle.

Suddenly Payton gasps and her vision goes black as she is pulled into a vision for the first time. Flashes of what looks to be Neverland flip through her brain and one by one she sees all the boys. Well, almost all of them. She can't find any of the boys she raised, and her heart sinks thinking that something bad happened to them.

The scenery changes into the Isle, and Payton starts seeing some of the boys she couldn't see in the last clip. She sees Baelfire, Malachi, and Ambrose so her mind breathes a little easier but she's still scared about the whereabouts of the other four boys.

Payton gasps as she's pulled out of her vision and she pants heavily. She was in shock. Her father left her boys on the Isle, and she doesn't know what to do. A ringing goes off and Payton looks down at her phone, she sighs when she sees it's Ben texting her asking to meet up for one last date. She doesn't want to go but she promised she would. Sighing, she gets up and gets ready.

Pan takes a deep breath, "I-I can do this."

Looking at all of her bags that contain the remnants of all the items she has acquired over the months she's been in Auradon, she realizes that there will be no way that she will make it in one trip, and she's not risking coming back. She wants to disappear with no trace, and the best way to do that is to go to the one place no one ever wants to go to. The Isle of the Lost. Although, if they were smart enough, they could see that that is the only place she would want to be.

Pan thinks about it for another moment before an idea hits her. If she can do it correctly, a spell could effectively condense all of her things into one bag. She remembers her mother and the Queen of Hearts talking about it, and complaining about how he would never repeat the action for them. It takes her a moment to remember just the spell she would need for this situation, since she hasn't even been around her mother since she was six years old. Finally it hits her, and she slaps her forehead in frustration.