Ride : Harper x Cameron ⚠️

As Harper got off the bus, she felt a presence behind her. Cameron, her college boyfriend, darted to her and smiled. "Hey babe" he said. Harper was wearing a pleated skirt and crop top. Cameron's smile twisted as her looked at her with a cat like grin. He slid a finger into her as she shuddered. "Wanna take this to my place?" he said as he took her hand and led her to his car. "Yes, cammy" she said in a teasing voice. They both laughed as they kissed each other on the lips before getting into the car.

They pulled up outside of Cameron's house. As they pulled in, the garage door opened to reveal Cameron luxury cars. Harper was used to this by now. Wasting now time, Cameron sweeper her inside and took his shirt off, pushing her onto the couch. "I can't wait, I need you now"
Harper smirked with delight and pleasure. "I know. Lets at least get to a bed." She heaved him up as they dashed into Cameron room and the lock clicked shut. The red lights of Cameron's LEDS flashed as he tore at her clothes, but stopped. "I'm gonna tease you first" he said to Harper beneath him. He gently took her skirt off and stuck 2 fingers in her. She gasped. "Fuck me." Harper felt herself close around Cameron's fingers. He gripped her hips tight, keeping her steady until she came. Cameron delighted in making her ready and sore before he slid into her. Harper took control, as she usually does, and ripped Cameron's jeans off, revealing his hard cock. Harper stroked it and writhed her hot breath and lips on its tip. She licked down it and sucked the head. Cameron groaned and thrust his hips forward into her mouth. His fingers dug into her shoulder blades, holding her steady above him. Harper sucked harder, and moaned into his shaft as it entered her mouth.

After several minutes, Harper broke for air and let her chin rest on Cameron's hip. Cameron regained stamina as he bent her over. "Damn Cameron" Harper moaned, which made him burst with lust. He stroked his cock as she pushed it gently but quickly into her core. Harper's moans filled the air as Cameron pumped deeper. In and out as he bent down to click her clit while he pushed. Harper gripped the sheets as Cameron pulled out and Harper came onto the bed. Cameron licked at her as Harper stroked him gently.
She panted as she held him up against her, panting. She could feel his dick still throbbing as he lay next to her. A few moments passed while Harper tried to regain her breathing. Her heart raced. "You are so fucking sexy when you do that" she said to him. He smiled with pleasure, rolling over to wrap an arm around her waist. "I don't know how I can make it up to you for all your teasing."

Harper purred as he peppered kisses along her neck and chest. "Maybe we should just stay home tonight" she suggested as she leaned back into Cameron. He chuckled softly. "I have been waiting forever to hear those words from you" he said as he kissed her. Harper moaned into his mouth. As he moved slowly in her pussy, he bit lightly on her collarbone. Harper arched and squirmed as he sucked her. After a while of Cameron doing that, Harper began to get restless again and rolled them to the side. Harper laid on his chest as she slept with content all night.