Chapter 8

JISUNG

Never in his life he had experienced something like that. In every way. He never had kissed someone before. That was also for sure the very first time he caught feelings for someone. And he never felt that indescribable feeling to belong to someone. Moreover, that also was the very first time he felt his heart being teared into milion of pieces.

Suddenly, the night air was freezing. He watched Minho walked in his room and stayed paralyzed by the fear and sadness for almost five minutes before reality hitted his face. He was alone, on Minho's balcony under the moonlight, feeling the cool wind on his wet cheeks.
A violent shiver along his spine finally made him move and in stepped inside Minho's appartement.

An invisible string was leading him to the door where Minho walked through minutes ago. But Jisung couldn't open it. He indeed lifted his hand to the handle but he froze. His heart was beating so fast. He knew Minho was behind. Jisung wanted to see him once more, to touch him once more.

However, reason made him turn back. Minho clearly regretted that kiss. Jisung felt bad about him and was mad at himself. If he wasn't looking pathetic and if he hadn't cry earlier, Minho wouldn't felt forced to kiss him. Because that was it. Minho didn't wanted to kiss him. That was just pity. And that what hurted the most.

So Jisung ran to the front door and left the appartement while sobbing.

When he arrived at his place. Hyunjin was waiting for him in the livingroom. He was watching TV and for some reasons he didn't looked mad that Jisung was at Minho's. Instead, he simply opened his arms to invite Jisung to hug him. And that's what he did. He tossed his shoes in the entry and ran towards Hyunjin while brushing tears off of his face. He snuggled into Hyunjin's arms. The grip tightened around him. It felt so good. So familiar.

He wished he was born a beta or atleast functional omega. Oh he wished he had fallen for Hyunjin. Life would have been so much easier.

- What happened baby?

- Don't wanna talk about it. Jisung replied his nose in the crook of Hyunjin's neck.

He sighed in ease while Hyunjin was rubbing his back.

- You're like peace to me. I feel safe around you. Jisung confessed.

Hyunjin didn't replied so Jisung pulled himself back to obeserve Hyunjin's reaction. That one seemed lost in his thoughts and slowly slided his eyes into Jisung's. Finally, he put one of his hands on Jisung's cheek and softly brushed it with his thumb.

- Jisung... I'm so happy to hear that. You mean the world to me. he said with a said smile that Jisung didn't understood.

Why did he looked so sad when he said he was happy? Hyunjin's hand slided down to his chin and he grabbed it with two of his fingers. Jisung had never see Hyunjin looking at him with this kind of eyes. The grip of Hyunjin's hand that still was on Jisung's waist tightened a bit. Suddenly he looked away and sighed.