Chapter 11

JISUNG

JISUNG

How is it possible? Jisung didn't wanted to believe that. It's been two days now but Jisung still couldn't believe that Minho could manipulate him just to fuck him. Thinking of it, if he indeed wanted to fuck him he would have already gotten the chance to multiple times. Well he actually did gave him a blowjob but it doesn't count right? It was just to help him.

But in an other hand, Hyunjin was his bestfriend. He had to trust him. Jisung would trust him with his life so...

Miraculously Jisung's pills arrived the day before. As the doctor said, it was for only five days. Just five pills. But unfortunately they seemed to not work very well. So he almost already took them all.

During his last period, Jisung was starting to feel his body temperature increasing. He sighed and opened his box of pills. He already took one in the morning and two the day before. Only two was left.

He put his elbows on his desk and hide his face between his hands. How is he supposed to live peacefully when he's constantly horny?

Moreover, there were noway he would go to Minho again. After what Hyunjin said Jisung made the decision that he would handle his heat by himself.
He actually was scared and felt bad about that story. Scared because he knew that he couldn't help but wanting to be near Minho and he felt bad because somewhere deep in his mind he knew that it wasn't only because of pheromones. There was something else. Something that pushed him to Minho no matter what.

His last period seemed to never ends. He felt the heat growing. Jisung had no other choices but to take one more pill. Otherwise he would never be able to finish the class and go home peacefully.
The more quietly possible he took a pill out of the box and swallowed it with half of his water bottle.

Then he checked his phone and deberately ignored the text that appeared on the screen :

MINHO

Minho. Yesterday 2:34pm

I changed some steps in the choreo. What if we meet tonight so I show you.

---TODAY---

Minho. 4:43pm

Jisung?

He sighed and turned his phone upside down. Even if Jiusng knew that Minho was trying to manipulate him, it hurted a bit. A part of him wanted to run to him. And in an other hand that was sounded so bad to him.

Jisung missed him. And he hated that. Maybe he already entered in his head and succeeded to manipulate him. To the extent that Jisung missed him so much.