A Different Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

It seems everyone that was present at Ayanokoji-kun's place made peace with the idea that he was leaving. Even though nobody wanted to give up hope, there was nothing we could do about it.

We didn't know what the reason for making him moving out is, but something tells me that he's not an average kid that just happens to live alone. 

No.. something definitely feels wrong.

That darkness in his eyes... That aura of loneliness that he's giving.. it all leads to something from his past. Something that he is trying to run away from.

But it seems like it caught up to him...

Is there.. really nothing we could do..? If even he gave up hope.. maybe there really isn't anything we could do about it...

I sighed as I was thinking of some ways around the situation. It didn't seem like he wanted to, more like he didn't have a choice but to leave...

And he was doing so well in his tasks.. he was 'leveling' up so fast too.. I could barely come up with harder tasks because of how fast and smooth he'd finish them.

I don't want it to end like this. I have to think of something. But what exactly can I do?! I don't even know if I know him well enough to butt in.. he was just someone that I wanted to be on the level of nanashi, someone.. almost perfect. Could I succeed in finding something to help him with..?

Wait... He is nanashi. He shouldn't lose. If we can't help him physically.. then maybe, just maybe, I can help him mentally, by not losing hope. He's nanashi after all, he shouldn't go down like that. I won't accept him going down like that!

------------

And so, I made up my mind in that night before school started again. He came to school as usual, but he seemed really distant from us now. Is he trying to act cold so we won't feel as bad for him? I don't think it'll work. Especially on Mimimi. 

There's something going on between them, but I won't pry into their relationship just yet. First I'll have to make sure that he doesn't lose this 'boss battle'. 

I saw the teacher enter the classroom and called for Ayanokoji-kun. He immediately stood up with no sign of resistance. 

I immediately sneaked up behind the teacher and went to the hallway. I don't think I could make a way for the teacher to leave us alone, so I'll just use my student council president identity and my 'perfect' persona display to make it seem important. 

Just as I planned, I was able to take Ayanokoji-kun for a quick speech. I have to think of something fast. 

----

The speech I gave.. seemed to have some impact on him. But it clearly didn't seem like he was about to give up without a fight either. He had something planned, but something more extreme. What a fascinating guy. I really wonder what he had planned before our meeting on the hallway. It seemed like I changed the method to a more.. reasonable one? I can't really read his expression, so that was the best I can come up with. Seriously.. that poker face is so irritating to deal with.

Anyway, hopefuly it'll go well. I don't want him to leave just before I could destroy him in Tackfam. It'll leave a bad taste in my mouth. Oh, and I want to turn him into a Top-Tier Character as well. I want him to be just as satisfied as me with his current life.

He may be carrying a heavy burden.. but so am I. And we have to get through it no matter what.

Do your best, Ayanokoji-kun! I thought

I went back to class, since the teacher would probably be back soon.

As I entered, I could see a dark mood around Takahiro and Mimimi. They wanted to help but they just couldn't. We were just some helpless kids in this moment.