A Chance To Know About Him

It's so frustrating... Not fair at all... He's helped me so much recently and I can't even talk to him properly now.. I'm the worst...

Please, Aoi.. just this time, please do something for him, something that I'm not able to do. Come up with something like you always do...

Those were my thoughts as I was sitting in class, watching Kiyotaka go away from me. He stopped once at the door before glancing over at the class as if saying goodbye for the last time. I instantly teared up inside. I was looking for Aoi, but it seems like she was missing. She was here not too long ago, when did she go away?

Wait, maybe.. she has a plan. Please, Aoi.. you always have the best answers for everything, you've got to do something!

I silently went to my seat, waiting and praying for Aoi to come back with good news. I think I couldn't hide my worriness.. even Takei wasn't as he usually was. The atmosphere was very.. cloudy in the class, mostly in our group. But whispers about Kiyotaka were present left and right. I wanted to do something about it, they were badmouthing him without even knowing what was happening behind the scenes. I can't stand that! It's so.. infuriating...

I clenched my fists, finally gathering my courage to stand up for him, but a hand suddenly was  put on my shoulder. It was Takahiro's.

" Don't, Mimimi "

" B-but- "

" Look "

He pointed in front of the class. To the one and only; Tama-chan. She rose up from her seat to speak up.

" Stop whispering about Ayanokoji-kun's situation! You don't even know what's going on! " she said, pointing her finger at the class

Seriously.. what an amazing girl she is.. she is somehow able to find that courage to speak up about what is bothering her without any hesitation... Besides that, she's not afraid to show her true self to others. I really appreciate that about her, totally the opposite of me. 

I gave her a slight smile as a sign of thanks as she sat down. 

Then the door's handle was heard. The whispers were still present, but not as loud as before, thanks to Tama-chan. It was more tolerable now. 

It seems like Aoi came back. It didn't take too long.. did she fail..?

I wanted to go and ask her, but someone already took that opportunity from me already. Kikuchi-san suddenly went to speak with Aoi. I wouldn't expect that, was it related to something about school or.. was it perhaps about Kiyotaka..? 

Why is he all of a sudden a magnet for girls? -_-

I let out a small sigh, I'll just take it easy and ask Kiyotaka when he comes back. IF he comes back... I guess I'll just have to wait then.

-----

The teacher came back eventually, it took her some time but that was probably because of the cup of coffee that she had in her hand. But still, no sign of Kiyotaka.. my hope of ever seeing him again was getting slimmer and slimmer... We had some dispute with Takei, which would've lead to some trouble if Takahiro and Aoi didn't help. He's such a handful sometimes, but that's what we like about him~ 

As we were still in our day to day-life shenanigans, the teacher came in clutch with some amazing news!

" We'll wait for Ayanokoji-kun to come back " 

That was everything I heard. She said something else as well, but those words echoed through my thoughts. He's actually coming back! I'm so happy to hear that, I can barely contain myself! I wanna jump on Aoi and Tama-chan right this instant!