Lavender Home

Lavender Home

          "Meow. MEOW..... Meeeowww~." The strange noise wakes them that morning. 

          "How do you always get in..." One of the women sharing the room grumbles in her wake, stretching and sitting up to look at the bipedal white cat wearing sunglasses. 

          "Meow." He waves happily. 

          "Ughh. Alright. Breakfast time." She yawns, scooping up the cat and going out the room to the spacious hallway, leaving her sister to sleep. 

          She heads down two flights of stairs to reach the floor where the kitchen was. The sweet smell of syrup and bacon greeting her. "Oh yeah... Charmy cooks now." She murmurs. 

         Welcome to Lavender Home. A once lovely orphanage that raised fine children. Now, it's old and has reopened to house… Fictional Characters instead.

        Strange, right? A few months ago, a radiation cloud came through and wiped out the electronics. Everything steadily returned to normal, except that Fictional Characters were now appearing. It has been chaotic and sad as many were shunned or abandoned by the minds that generated them. 

          “Morning Charmy.” The woman peeks into the kitchen. The dwarf woman sends her a blissful smile, her magic sheep servants helping her cook. 

          “Good morning Miss Nimmy! Breakfast will be done soon.” She chimes. 

          “Thanks Charmy.” Nimmy hums, her pink eyes peering over the fresh pastries briefly before carrying the white cat out to sit in the dining room. 

          A few moments later, she is joined by her sister and twin. The other auburn haired woman had dark lines under her violet eyes, signifying a poor night's sleep.

         "Damn storm kept me up all night," she huffs to her sister, brushing her long hair off of her shoulder.

          "Really? I slept great." Nimmy hums, watching the little lamb creatures bringing in plates of food. "I just got woken up by Gojo Cat…”

          "He is just like a cat, a natural alarm clock.”

          "And a pain in the neck." Nimmy pokes the cat's cheek, earning a happy meow.

          "Good morning my dear caretakers." A large character wearing a pink feather coat enters then, his sunglasses reflecting them. 

          "Morning Doffy.” Nimmy greets. 

          "Morning," Kenna tells him, sitting down to eat.

          "Just so you know, there's a car coming up the driveway." He rumbles.

          "Another arrival?" The short haired twin gets up, going to the lobby with Gojo cat happily trailing behind being noisy.

          "That makes the second one this week!" Kenna grumbles, stuffing the French toast in her mouth.

          "I expect once those flyers are distributed, it'll be more. Fufufu…" Doflamingo chuckles as a red haired woman enters. 

          "I hope they're strong." The woman rumbles, holding up a fist, flames flickering up it.

          "Mereo, last time you fought someone here we had to put the house back together," Kenna reminds her.

          "If you got that much energy, how about clearing some land for an arena?" Doflamingo hums.