Flyer Time

"... Speak." Nimmy hums with a head tilt.

       "A car wash. Filled with all your favorite Fictional Characters," Kenna raises an eyebrow with a small smile. "Deku would be popular. So would the twins.”

       "... I can see Doffy and Gojo Cat enjoying it..." Nimmy agrees, looking at the ceiling in thought.

       "Yeah, it would bring in clientele and get our name out there,"  Kenna adds.

       "Yeah. True." Nimmy nods and checks her phone. "I can't wait for them to get the internet re-established better…”

       "I told you, switch to DFT Comm... they're offering to run a cable out here for Fiber Optics internet," Kenna hums, looking out a window.

       "How much would that be?" Nimmy asks. Gojo Cat hops onto the railing next to them, holding a stack of flyers.

       "For internet and phone the ad said 95 bucks but I'm betting around 105 with taxes," Kenna admits with a sigh.

       "I guess the flower garden can wait then." Nimmy murmurs. 

       "Meow!" Gojo Cat smacks her with the flyers.

       "Well, let's start with these. We'll take some of the others with us and send Cell to another state.... Although I don't like him going alone in case there's trouble…”

       "Send Mereo with, he can always fly with her," Kenna points out. "Or Deku. He tends to be responsible.”

       "I'd rather Deku. He gets Cell's personality, so it'll go better than our headstrong and  battle hungry Mereo.... We'll have Sakusa stay behind in case our new arrivals feel like socializing." She glances at Frieza's door.

       "Right... that leaves us with the twins and Gojo Cat...." Kenna says, wondering if they should take the van.

       “And Doffy. He's pretty charismatic once you get past his stature…. Alright. Let's go downstairs and ring the bell.” Nimmy hums heading downstairs. They reach the bottom floor and ring the bell in the main room, the tenants coming to see what was going on. Kenna stands next to Nimmy, the two of them waiting until mostly everyone had gathered.

       "Flyer time, is it?" Doflamingo comments.

       "Yes! Something to do!" Deku gasps. 

       "That's right.” Nimmy tells them with a  smile. “Cell, take Deku over to the next state and distribute some together.  The rest of us will try to divide the city. I'll be taking the van to the East side and Kenna will take the car West. So, pick your poison. Doffy, if you don't mind riding on the roof. I'll take you."

       "Fufufu sounds fun." The blond chuckles.

       "Of course he would he lives for the thrill after all," Kenna snickers as Mereoleona starts a line in front of Kenna. 

       “The twins will be popular. I can drop them off at the middle school and they can make their way to the high school," Kenna informs Nimmy.

      “Sounds good- Oh, Deku, got your Bluetooth and phone?” Nimmy stops him quickly. 

       “Yep. I'll wait for your call.” He assures with a smile before heading out with Cell. 

       The group breaks up into two after that, following the caretakers out to the two vehicles. "Alright. Be careful." Nimmy tells Kenna, getting in the van as Doffy hops onto it and her group files in.