--Chapter 1--

Background about the gomez's........
The gomez's are a beautiful family of 5. They are currently looking for a new villiage to live and they dont have much with them, they have a small suitecase for all 5 of them. Sofia and Diego are always working so Gabriela is always watching Mariana and Jesus. They keep getting kicked out of villages because they never have enough stuff to fit in. Gabriela is really into dance, cooking and art, The twins are into drawing and playing with their toys. The twins are identical and are always there for each other......... Now on to the story........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gabrielas pov--

Im so tired i have jesus on my back and mariana in my arms they are both asleep. Dad has the suitcase and mom is holding his hand, We stop and take a little break at this rivver and we see and opening in the mountains. "Mom, Dad! look" Points to the opening and they start walking towards it and i follow behind. We walk along a trail and come up to a villiage. We ask around for who to talk to and they point to this really colorful house so we say gracias and walk up to the house. By this point the twins are awake and just hanging on to me. We get to the house and my mama knocks on the door and a cute boy who looks my age opens the door. My papa says "Hola we are new to the villiage. We were wondering whos in charge to see if we could build a house here or just have a place to rest if not?" The cute boy replies with "Oh sure ill go grab my aubela! Oh please come in you all look tired. Well except for those two" We walk in and i try to set the twins down but im struggling to get jesus off my back. The cute boy comes over and asks "Need a hand?" "Yes please!" I respond with. So he helps me get jesus off my back and they run off and play. I sigh and lean against the wall rubbing my neck. The cute boy comes over and introduces himself "Hi im Camilo! Whats your name?" "Im gabriella and those two are mariana and jesus and the two you were talking to earlier are my mama and papa sofia and diego." I see my mama and papa come down talking to a lady and they look thankful. I go and pick up jesus and mariana and have one on each hip. The lady comes over to me and introduces herself as alma madrigal. She tells camilo to gather the family and tells us to follow her.