Chapter 5

It wasn't until she separated from the goth that she felt terrified, despite the fact that the girl in question had become more flexible with her in terms of physical contact, a kiss was something much more intimate and she feared she had forced the situation. But before she could apologize, she noticed how the seer took a step forward so that their bodies pressed together as well as the soft lips that had turned towards hers and then any fear or trepidation had dissipated between that warm and delicate osculum.

That was the consent Enid was waiting for to continue exploring those thick lips she had fantasized about so much, so the kisses continued shy and soft, denoting all the love they had for each other, they went slowly, so that both of them had the possibility of inquiring into each other with delicate frictions since the goth had no experience beyond Tyler.

The blonde's hands did their part as well, traveling from Wednesday's face to her hair, continuing their caressing journey down her neck and then down to her waist as her lips grew in confidence and firmness with each touch. She didn't know how long this fantasy could last, but she certainly wanted to make the most of every second the brunette was willing to spend with her.

The problem was that this animal part demanded more, so she took advantage of those half-open lips to invite her tongue to the scene; she did not want to make the black-head uncomfortable so she was delicate in her advance, allowing the other to adapt to the sensations of those particular caresses, at first she had the impression that the lower one was perhaps uncomfortable or hesitant but just before pulling away, a subtle moan of her companion gave her place to continue little by little deepening that kiss.

“For God’s sake, Wednesday, you are so beautiful" she said with a husky voice as she arranged the other's arms around her shoulders as the goth seemed too unsure where to place her hands, then she circled the seer's body drawing her even closer, she felt ecstatic and breathless but instead of pulling away she started kissing her even more hungrily and desperately.

The way the seer clung to her in her embrace and the intensity of those kisses encouraged her to venture light steps forward guiding the black-head towards the dark bed, upon reaching the destination, she held her companion tighter as they descended not daring to distance herself from those warm lips.

They had lost track of time so it could have been only a few minutes or more than an hour but neither seemed to want to end it; their breaths were agitated and although it was a very cold night, the heat they felt in the room was almost suffocating.

Clothes, they had a lot of clothes thought the lycanthrope as she interrupted the kiss to quickly remove her sweater and then undo the plaid vest the redhead was wearing. Back on her body, she positioned her hands on the seer's hips, pausing there for a moment until her fingers could slip under the fabric of the shirt, a stifled sigh from the brunette came the instant she caressed her waist and the blonde felt what little sanity she had left had dissipated.

Wednesday who at first tried to restrain herself had lost the connection of her brain with her actions, she had never experienced anything like this, it was her body acting by inertia to all the stimuli she received from the lycanthrope, the kisses, the caresses, the pressure of her body that took her breath away, everything felt terribly good until her head managed to make connection for a brief moment and panicked when she considered that maybe her companion was doing all this not to hurt her with the truth.

“Enid...wait!” she said suddenly as she pushed the lycanthrope away “we must talk this over first”

“Talking?“ the blonde muttered, trying to catch her breath, "I can barely breathe" she said with a smile.

“Why are you doing this?” questioned the seer with a frown.

“Isn't it quite obvious, Wends?” she asked as she kissed her lips again.