Dick Sucking

"Mmfh~?" *Cecine gasps slightly, looking down and noticing Mark unzipping his pants... his long hard shaft was now completely exposed to the horny gassy Mark.*

"S-soooo long~" *Mark moves his mouth towards Cecine's shaft and begins sucking hard on it, swirling his tongue around the tip and making loud slurping and sucking sounds.*

"Ahhh~!!  Ahh mmhh~" *Cecine moans out loud but tries to quiet down since he doesn't want to get in trouble by Yes and Rani.*

"Oh god he's sucking s-so hard~" *Cecine murmurs, he pulls his tongue out of Mark's shitty stink hole and he started to suck on Mark's shaft which causes Mark to moan out loud himself.*

"What the hell is all that noise upstairs?" *Zen looks over at Rani and confusion and disgust, as she could hear the boys moaning and sucking.*

"I don't know and I really don't wanna know about it, screw this I'm going to go play some dummies vs noobs." *Rani gets up off the couch and skiddle daddles away to her room.*

"Help where is the toilet paper I need toilet paper" *Yes yells out of horror, sitting down on the toilet seat while watching My Little Pony on his phone.*

[ BACK TO MARK AND CECINE ]

*Mark keeps sucking hard on Cecine's shaft, bobbing his head up and down to take more of his shaft into his mouth.*

"Mmfhh~" *He pushes his shaft deeper into Cecine's mouth and starts to piss to satisfy Cecine's fetish, Cecine swallows up the piss and lets out a soft long moan.*

"Ha~.. it tastes so good... It tastes like l-lemonade kinda~..." *Cecine burps slightly, his breath smelling like farts and piss. He rubs his tongue up against Mark's taint just to tease him.*

"Mmhh hehe I'm glad you love it~" *Mark pulls his shaft out of Cecine's mouth and gets off his face, before sitting right down on his hard throbbing shaft.*

"Come on Cecine, fuck my ass already~" *He says, rubbing his round bubbly gassy ass against Cecine's shaft, looking him with small hearts in his non existing or existing eyes, whatever the fuck eyes he has.*