ASS FUCKING?!

"Come on Cecine, fuck my ass already~" *He says, rubbing his round bubbly gassy ass against Cecine's shaft, looking him with small hearts in his non existing or existing eyes, whatever the fuck eyes he has.*

"Y-yes sir~" *Cecine grabs onto Mark's big black juicy cheeks and rubs them in a circular motion, rubbing them together before pushing his shaft right into Mark's soft puckered gaping stink hole.*

"Ahhh!~..." *Mark bites his lower lip until suddenly getting a devious idea, he giggles softly before starting to shit all over Cecine's shaft as it goes deep inside him.*

"Mmm~ so warm..." *Cecine's head rolls back in pleasure, letting out a small grunt as he felt the feces all over his shaft. He begins thrusting his hips back and forth, penetrating Mark.*

*Mark groans and moans loudly in pleasure while Zen is downstairs trying to watch some South Park in peace but the sound of the boys moaning and groaning was starting to piss her off.*

"Yes~! Yes fuck me hard just like that~ I bet you like the feeling of your dick getting covered all over in my stinky shit~" *Mark giggles.*

"Agh hgnnh you're so tight~" *Cecine continues thrusting Mark's ass, which causes  Mark's round cheeks to make a loud sloppy clapping sound.*

"Fuuuuckk~ mmhh~ ha and we're not even wearing protection~ we're so naughty Cecine~" *Mark sticks his tongue out at Cecine playfully, giggling as he does so.*