Chapter -9

Rey bid a good bye and left for the office..  While after breakfast all were sitting in the hall..  Chatting and having fun.. 
Simmi : girls hum sab aaj party mein jaa rahe hai toh shopping toh banti hai na.. 
Rinni : yaa dude your right. 
Vicky : bilkul nahi huh tum girls ka toh hamesha ka hai shoping. Pakka dete ho yr. 
Sharon : shut up vicky.. Tum logo ko toh hamesha hamari shopping se problem hi hoti. 
In the least time all engaged in the argument regarding shopping. Taani came from kitchen and said.
TAani : guys kya hua.. Whats wrong..??  Aise kyu ladh rahe ho aap sab.. 
Kria : wohh actually hamein shopping karni hai sham ke liye and boys man kar rahe hai. 
Taani : kyu?  Shopping se kya problem hai aap logo ko..(asked to boys)
Vicky : humein shopping se nahi girls shopping se problem hai.. 
Taani : what? 
Amar : arree yr tum ladkiyan kitna time pass kalti ho chopping (shopping )mein.
Sharon: forget them taani ye log sirf burai kar sakte hai hamari aur kuch nahi.. 
Taani : okk ek kaam karte hai. Abhi dekhte hai ki shopping mein kisko zyada tym lagta hai girls ko ya boys ko..
Swayam : lekin shopping jana hi nahi hai.. 
Bharat : yaha baithe hai aaram se kya problem hai.. 
Taani : acha toh agr bhr na jaana pade toh shopping manzoor.. 
Swayam : kaise
Taani : ha ya na??
Boys : haa
Taani : cool then sab log online shopping karenge..  And dont worry about late delivery.. Aaj dopehar tak sab ka saman aa bhi jayega.. 
Taani helped with the xyz site and all shopped through that only.. As it guaranteed delivery within 4 hours.. 
Sharon : hey taani tum kuch shop nahi karogi?? 
As all were shopping online except her.. She was just helping everybody... 
Taani : nahi sharon. I have dresses and all.. So zarurat nahi hai.. 
Swayam : taani you know what i am jealous of rey.. Kyuki sharon toh kabhi bhi aisa nahi bolti... 
Sharon  hit him on his shoulder and said shut up.. 

Taani : guys aap log continue karo i have some office work to do  so i am in library upstairs agr kuch kaam ho toh bula lena.. 

Taani went upstairs in the library ..
After about half an hour.. 
Still everyone was busy..  Taking it as an opprtunity kria went upstairs to check on taani.. 
She saw her totally engrossed with work.  She  considered it to be the best tym fir the execution of her plan.. 
She took oil and  dropped  some drops of oil properly on the stairs..
Then she heard neha calling her so she left..

Now both gang and taani had finished their respective works..

Taani : kafi late ho gaya hai sabko bolti hu. Ab lunch kar lete hai..
She stood up and left the rom..
While coming to the stairs she saw everyone had finished their work as well.. 

Taani reached the stairs and while walking said ' guys chalo lets have... ' before she could finsih on the third stair she lost her balance,  her leg twisted, she slipped and rolled with the only scream  'AHHH  '  till down.. 
As soon as all head her scream they rushed towards the stairs.. And till all reached she was lying there in pain..  A little unconsious,  leg all red,  twisted and swelled up to while a little cut on her head as well.. 

Swayam and  Sharon helped her stand up supporting her.. .. She somehow managed to stand but couldnt walk on her own..  They took her to the sofa..   Sharon helped her sit comfortably while swayam placed pillow at her back..  Then took her leg and placed it on the nearest table..  Rinni by the time bought water and helped her..

Taani drank water and moved her head back taking deep breathe... 
Sharon : taani are u ok...
Swayam : mein rey ko call karta hu..

Taani immediately looked at him & said : NAhi reyansh ko call mat kijiye plz.  Aaj unki bahut imp meeting hai and wohh ye sunkar pata nahi kahi gaadi speed mein chalayenge.. Its no safe no. I will be fine okk.

Swayam : but..  Tumse imp nahi hai meeting

Taani : lekin unki jaan hai

Sharon : swayam let it be pehle taani ko relax karne do fir dekhte haii.. 
Taani rested their itself for  10 minutes..  Swayam insited her to atleast call the doctor which she agreed but on the condition that swayam would not call rey..

Doc came and  checked taani..  He tied bandage across her head and a crap bandage on leg saying she had a minor fracture.. But care has to be taken otherwise it might increase..  The doc gave medicines and went.. 

Sharon helped taani and took her to her room..  She insisted taani to have food but she denied.

In office.
Rey had a very imp meeting which went well as expected..  After that not knowing why but he was feeling to restless.. 

Reys pov
Kya hua hai i dont know mein itna ajeeb kyu feel kar raha hu.. Jaise kuch bura hone wala hai..  Taani wohh theek toh hogi na...  Kya soch raha hu mein yeh off course sab ghar pe uske saath hai wohh theek hi hogi na.. 
Phone kar leta..
No even better lunch karne chala jaata hu..  Taani ke saath..  Sab ko acha lagega..

After about half an hour the door bell rang..  Taani woke up with a jerk..  Sharon went to open the door to find rey standing their..

Rey was a bit suprised as its always who opens the door.. 

Taani kaha hai asked rey looking at sharon directly..

Wohh taani ko chot..  Before sharon could complete he shouted what?
And he rushed inside..