Chapter -11

Rey took taani's hand in his hands and asked her softly
'jaan ab kaisi ho ', dard ho raha hoga na.. 

Theek hu,  thoda dard ho raha hai..  Said taani tenderly with honesty.

Koi baat nahi mein aa gaya hu na ab nahi hoga..  Said rey in soothing voice consoling her.. 

All  girls in unison. Awww soo cutteee... 

Rey getting possesive huh..  Said Neha. 
If its about taani then i am over possesive said rey looking lovely at taani...

Wooohhh all hooted in unison..

Taani bend down her eyes shyLy..  Red grin touched her cheeks.. She forgot her pain for the moment.. 

After a bit more teasing session by the gang..  Rey asked. Acha guys now lets have lunch.. 
Areee haan i am toh very hungry..  Said vicky.
Wohh toh you are always. Said sharon with the teasing grin..
Whatever said nil and vicky together.. And laughed over their sarcastic victory.. 

Okay this all could be continued later chalo sab ab khana khane,  Sharon tum khana garam kar do na,  i am sure khana thanda hogaya hoga  Said rey.. 

Nahi mein karti hu na said taani interrupting.. & before she could say further rey looked at her and gave a slight glare as why does she want to work even after being injured. 

Not wanting to get more scolding taani immediately said Nahi sharon aap hi kar lo,  before sharon could even reply..
All gang smiled at this except one.  Kria. She was not comfortable with this.

Guys mein freshen up hooke aata hu said rey and moved towards their bedroom.. 

Chalo guys lunch is ready everybody come to the table.  Said sharon..

Taani tried standing up and moving but wasnt able to because of her injury. Suddenly a known pair of  hands slid around her waist.

As rey came downstairs from his room he  saw  taani struggling to walk. Knowing she won't ask for help from anyone other than him.
He moved towards her and without saying anything just slid his hands in her waist, lifted her up in his arms and took her to the dining table.

With the background music of gang hooting for them. And taani watching him from the corner of her eyes.
He made her sit comfortably there.