Chapter -10

Rey : taani kaha hai? 

Sharon : wohh taani ko chot.. Before she could complete he screamed What? 

And rushed inside..  

And there he saw her sitting on the couch with legs up..  Bandages  bounded across her leg wrist and head.. 

And then met her eyes.. Her eyes held scarce and his held pain..  Their eyes met holding emotions for each other.. Questions that needed answer.. 

They know each other well and sometimes that doesnt allows to question each other..  

'Ye sab kaise hua  ' asked rey looking at her not leaving their eye contact..  And moving towards her,  sat next to her. 

Taani remained silent just looking into his eyes.. 

Wooohh actually taani stairs se aa rahi thi ki uska  leg fisal gaya & she landed up in this..  Said swayam breaking the unwanted prevailed silence between them..  

Aur muje kisi ne ek phone karke batana bhi zaruri nahi samjha..  Said rey with anger of being hurt in his eyes..  

Swayam stated Nahi i tried calling you but 

But taani ne mana kiya... Said rey cutting off swayam in middle..  

Ahhh haaannn said swayam.. 

Nobody was able to understand what exactly was going between taarey.. 

Taaaniii.  You promised me,  remember??  Asked rey looking deep into taanis eyes..  

Haaan but i didnt wanted to disturb you,  said taani avoiding his eyes.  

Rey closed his eyes in displeasure knowing she wont say the real reason... & will continue arguing only..  

Guys nxt time anything happens by anything i mean anything (paused over anything for a while ),  just inform me immediately..  No matter whatever she says,  and if you dont do that next time i am gonna screw you guys.. Okay.. 

Yess sir, said vicky and nil in playful tone. 

All laughed…