*EIGHTEEN*

*Author's POV*

Namika yawn near his face, he looked at her in aww that's what he'll do till his death...

"Okay If I controlled fvcking 6 months than till next morning I can control as well... let's sleep.." vansh said lifting her waist and she wrapped her legs around his torso...

"Wait" he stopped...

"Who said you have to control...?" She said, before giving reply he took her lips between his but this time the way he reacted namika was regretting for making him wait so long... He is so desperate that he isn't giving namika time to reciprocate... He was not only kissing her but taking away the longing which he felt after staying with her wife in same roof... his hand roamed all over her back not going so down coz still he down know till where he should go and what's his limit..? He took her on bed and placed her head and body carefully not parting his lips for even one second....

The sound of their smooch was echoing in the room but they got interrupt by a knock..... He groaned so hard that made namika chuckle...

"It's okay we have whole life now" she said putting his dripping sweat hair aside from his forehead... They adored each other but heard a knock again...

"Urghhhh wtf-" He was groaning in frustration...

"Vansh... What if it's masi..? Don't be like that.." she said ruffling his hair... from which he felt sensation... His hair and kisses are her new obsession which she wants everytime....

They got up and made themself look a bit presentable... After which she went to open the door and he was behind the door where maya can't see him....

"Namika bacche are you okay..? What happened before..?" Maya hugged namika and cried a little....

"Now I'm better masi.." she said parting from maya and wiping her tears..

"Where is vansh..?" Namika saw towards vansh and he gesture not to tell her... Namika's brows crinkled... But in next second her eyes got wide as vansh winked at her...

"Is there lizard..? Are you afraid of anything..?" Maya was just an inch to see him but namika took her out...

"No..No.. that's nothing actually I was asking dinner is ready..?" Namika hold her shoulders and took her towards starting of stairs...

"Yeah I was here to call you both..But wait why you're so red..?" Namika slapped herself internally for blush so hard..

"Wo...Aaa..Ac chalu nhi hai na garmi bhout hai"

"Haan garmi toh hai... Okay then should I bring your dinner here or..?" namika was in flat floor whereas maya was climbing down...

"Yea 2 plates.."

"2..?" Maya was in shik shak shock as namika doesn't even eat 1 properly how she wants 2..

"Hmm" namika nodded smiling cheekly...

"Okay wait I'll bring" maya said thinking about it and namika went inside the room....

Vansh was going to take bath he took off his shirt although pant was there and didn't notice namika coming.....

"Aap nange kyu ghum rhe hai..?" Namika said covering her eyes and blabbering chii.. chii...

"Nange ese nhi hote pant bhi khol du kya..?" Namika gasp hearing and went out of their room but vansh was fast enough to grab her waist....

"Don't act like you didn't saw me before like this" he whispered in her ears resting his chin on her shoulders...

"No I didn't" she said struggling in his grip although she was loving it.. and craved for it years..