TO THE ONE SEEKING...

Dear Child of God,

Ask and it will be given to you,
Seek and you will find,
Knock and the door will be open to you,

If you are reading this book, you are probably seeking to be a better Christian, asking to know more about God and your identity in him, knocking on the door to the room filled with answers. I cannot promise you that this book will give you all the answers you need but I can only pray that you find some answers and something to help you grow more and more in your faith and walk with Jesus.

To the one seeking, I pray that as you read this book, God will help you to understand Him more and more. To the one seeking, I pray that as you read this book, you begin to understand who you are as a child of God and the things expected of us as children of God.

Buckle your sit belts as we dive into the world of the truth.

God bless you

***

Thank you for selecting this book to read. The things you are about to unveil are wonderful and you will be glad you did. It is a short book, we'll take it little by little. This book will contain alot of random thoughts, teachings and the things I have learnt in my journey with God. I hope that it can also be a blessing to you.

Get your note pads and let's think about things together.

Please be a blessing to other readers by dropping words of encouragement, bible verses, experiences and testimonies. God bless you dear reader.