Library (annyeongz)

Wonyoung's pov:
(I'm missing annyeongz, and to celebrate their comeback I just had to right another one. This also is a continuation of my last Annyeongz chapter [chem partners], but won't be a reoccurring style of writing)

I have an exam tomorrow. Am I excited? Of course! I am gonna ace this exam, I've studied every night. And I heard it's pretty easy, and only half of the stuff we learned in physics is on the exam anyways. Which kinda sucks.

Like why do we have to learn all of this content when most of it isn't even related to the exam. Well, I'm honestly not complaining because it's always good to learn something new.

The library is my safe space on these days. The days before the exam. Our school is basically loaded, meaning we have a giant library. And thank goodness for that. Each row is a different subject, and not even just the core subjects, but things like chemistry and algebra have their own aisle.

I would get lost in this place for hours at a time, and it would be great if I could just live here. All the knowledge of man kind in this one room. Sure, we have the internet, but it makes it almost too easy. Just tap away at your keyboard, then BAM the answer is right there. But here, here in the library, it makes it almost a game. You have to search for the right book, which may take dozens of minutes. Then you have to search through the book, looking for the right chapter, page and quote.

Currently, I'm surrounded by a wall of books on Physics, astronomy, hospitality, you name it. I basically took a book from each row, and went to town. But now I have to actually study for the exam. Which I don't want to do anymore. Too much reading makes my head hurt. Which may sound weird coming from a nerd like me, but hey! Everyone has their limits.

Just as I'm about to stand up to grab a cart, which I can put my books in to be returned, some footsteps neared me. Who would want to talk to me? No one "cool" would come into the library at this hour. Sure it's a cliche to say that the popular kids just come here to make out, but they do! I've sadly walked in on it myself.

"Hey there partner." Yujin? She should be practicing in the gym right now. Not that I would know that, I DEFINITELY don't have her time table memorised.

"Partner? No, I don't like that." I shake my head. Partner was to yee-haa for me. She isn't a cowboy.

"How about princess, m'lady." She bowed down to me. This was amazing. An Yujin bowing down to a low-lifer like me. And she called me PRINCESS??? And HER LADY!??? I might just pass out. As she stood up, I swear she winked at me. Her hair was a little messy, but that's what made the sight even better. I looked back at my forgotten book, attempting to hind the obvious blush that was creeping it's way onto my face. What is this girl doing to me.

"So, I was wondering if you could help me study for the upcoming physics exam." She explained sheepishly, as she pushed my closed in wall outwards, making space for two people. She wanted help, FROM ME?! Little old me? I would absolutely love to!

"I- SURE!" I reply somewhat aggressively. Geez Wonyoung, how inconspicuous.

"You are absolutely adorable." OMGOMGOMGO- she called me cute? No, SHE THINKS IM ADORABLE? This is an absolutely fever dream. Or am I just being delusional. Well you know what they say? Delulu is the Selulu. Ugh why did I just think that, that made my whole body shiver in embarrassment.

And apparently Yujin saw that little whole-body shiver too, as she started taking off her jacket.

"You cold? Take my jacket I don't need it." I see where she would think that, seeing that the aircon is full blast and I'm only wearing a tank top, but I'm not cold. But before I can refuse, she slowly takes her letterman jacket, reaching over to place it on my shoulders. Her jacket is warm, cozy. It engulfs me in a welcoming feeling, that I can definitely get used to. Maybe I was a bit cold.