1

Location: Planet Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

Deftviper's Room:

Inside Deftviper's Room:

Deftviper was ignoring her father. She heard him yelling and calling for her. “Deftviper!” His voice said, calling out to her. She didn't respond back. She laid back. She put her headphones in her ears. And she listened to her music. She started reading one of her books until her doors burst open. Unicron walked over. He grabbed and yanked her music player away from her. “Dad!” She exclaimed. “Don't you dad, me girl. I hollered for you. Didn't you hear me?” He said and asked his daughter. “No. I didn't.” She said and replied back to her father. Unicron growled. “Liar. I think you did hear me and you decided to ignore me. Didn't you. I know you too well, Deftviper?” He said and asked his daughter. She grumbled.

“You almost don't know me.” She said and replied back to her father. He glared at her. “Grounded for two weeks.” He said to his daughter. “What, but dad.” She said and replied back to her father. He growled. “No buts. You are grounded and that is final.” He said to his daughter. Unicron grabbed her other electronics and he yanked it out of the wall. He then walked out and slammed the door behind him. “Frag this. I hate this shit.” She said and muttered to herself. Soon her doors opened. “What was that you said?” He asked his daughter. She immediately jumped. She looked at her father. “Nothing. I said I hated this.” She said and replied back to her father.

Unicron looked at her. “You are a terrible liar, Deftviper. You know that?” He said and asked his daughter. She grumbled. “What makes a difference? You are also a terrible liar too, dad.” She said and replied back to her father. Unicron growled. “I'm older than you. And I do not take your tone well. And you know better than to disrespect me. I’m your father. So you better watch what you say before it lands you into trouble.” He said to his daughter. “Yeah, yeah. Whatever.” She said and replied back to her father. He growled. He walked out slamming the doors behind him. “I really do hate you father. You are the worst.” She said to herself. She laid down on her berth.

Throne Room:

Unicron walked in his throne room. He sat his daughter's electronics down on the table. “Before I even gave these to her. She was always so obedient.” He said to himself. He walked over to his throne that was in the center and middle of the room. It was made out of pure gold. And it was carved out of his enemies bones. He was proud of it. He walked over and sat down. He grabbed his datapad and he started looking at things. When he looked at the footage. He noticed Deftviper was trying to sneak out. He growled. He quickly got up and ran out.

In The Halls:

Deftviper tried sneaking out. She ran but soon she slammed hard into something or someone. “Ouch! Mother…” She said, but she looked up and her eyes immediately widened. It was her father that she ran into. “What was that other part you were going to say?” He asked his daughter. “I was going to say mother candy.” She said and replied back to her father. Unicron raised an optic brow. He looked at her optics but he couldn't tell if she was lying to him. Deftviper made sure that he couldn't see if she was lying to him. “I have one way of knowing if you are telling the truth, Deftviper.” He said to his daughter. She looked at father. “And what way is that dad?” She asked her father. “Lie detector test.” He said and replied back to his daughter. Her eyes immediately widened. He looked and he noticed this. He chuckled. “Scared, are we Deftviper?” He asked his daughter.