2

(Note I am not using the one Galvatron with Transformers Prime when Unicron transformed Megatron in the movie of Transformers Prime Predacons Rising. Also I am using Nemesis Prime. Enjoy reading the page.)

Location: Planet Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

The Next Morning:

Throne Room:

Everyone was working in the throne room when the doors opened. They looked and they immediately seized up. They saw Galvatron. Some feared him. Galvatron walked in. “Where's Lord Unicron?” He asked them. “He's not here yet sir. He's still in his chambers.” They said and replied back to Galvatron. “I'll wait then.” He said to the soldiers. Galvatron waited for his master. He waited when the doors opened to the room. He looked but saw Deftviper. He smiled. “Hello Deftviper.” He said to Deftviper. She looked up and saw Galvatron. “GALVATRON!” She exclaimed. She ran over to him and she hugged him. Galvatron chuckled. He hugged her back. “I missed you.” She said to Galvatron. He smiled.

“I missed you too.” He said and replied back to Deftviper. They both backed away. “What are you doing here?” She asked Galvatron. “Well your father wanted to see me for some reason.” He said and replied back to Deftviper. She nodded. They both looked at each other when the doors opened to the room. And it was Unicron. He looked and saw them staring at each other. He knew that they had a thing for each other. He chuckled. He cleared his throat. They both looked. “Galvatron. I'm glad you made it.” He said to Galvatron. “Yes. I came here as soon as I could when I got your message.” He said and replied back to his master. Unicron looked at his daughter. “Deftviper. I need a moment alone with Galvatron.” He said to his daughter.

“Okay father.” She said and replied back to her father. She looked at Galvatron. She kissed his cheek. He smiled but blushed a little. She giggled seeing this. She then walked off. Leaving Galvatron and Unicron alone to speak to each other. “So what is it for asking me to come, master?” He asked his master. “The reason why I asked you to come is that I need you to get these pillar keys for me. They are known to hold a lot of power. And I need it before the Autobots and the Decepticons get a hold of it.” He said and replied back to Galvatron. He nodded. Unicron handed him the locations. Galvatron looked at it. “Are these the locations of the pillar keys?” He asked his master.

“Yes. These are the locations of the pillar keys. Get them before the Autobots and Decepticons do. And do not fail me.” He said and replied back to Galvatron. Galvatron nodded. Unicron walked over and he sat down on his throne. “Master. Can I ask you a question?” He asked his master. “Yes, you may.” He said and replied back to Galvatron. “Master. I love your daughter very much. And… I was hoping you would approve of me marrying your daughter?” He said and asked his master. Unicron looked at him. Unicron nods. “You do have my approval. But first. Finish this mission. You have my full permission to take my daughter's hand in marriage. But wait until she is 18.” He said and replied back to Galvatron.

Galvatron nodded. Galvatron walked off. He headed to the location to get the pillar keys before the Autobots and Decepticons got their hands on it. Unicron leaned back on his throne. “I know he will succeed and bring me the pillar keys. And I know he would do anything to get the pillar keys for me to expect a hand in marriage with him and my daughter.” He said to himself. He looked at his soldiers. “Get back to work.” He said to his soldiers. The soldiers nodded. They went back to work. One of the servants walked over and had a tray of dark energon crystals for him to take. He took it. “Leave now.” He said to the servant. The servant left. Unicron bit down on the crystal. He leaned back and he closed his optics. He was now in a deep trance.