41. Reena

Everyone was asleep now

Everyone was asleep now. I had dinner with everyone two hours ago and tried to act as normal as I could. I laughed with them, cracked jokes, talked about my studies and about how delicious food Aadhya had made.

Bags were packed. I had carried some clothes, some of my jewellery and some cash I had saved from past four years. I wasn't taking anything which wasn't mine. The jewellery was given to me by my Mom so it was mine anyways.

We haven't talked to each other in three days, I don't know how he is doing and what are we exactly going to do. He was accountable for the whole plan.

It was 3 a.m. sharp and I sat in my balcony. I kept looking around to find him but there was no one. I started doubting now if he was really going come or not? What if someone find out the plan and he is in some kind of trouble? Should I text him? No he had told me not to text or call him at any cost. Just when I was caught up with my thoughts I saw a taxi stop little away from my house. The door opened, a manly figure came out and he waved at me. I tried to focus more and saw Vijay. I waved back at him, took my bag and sneaked out from my house through the back door which did not had any security currently.

"I thought you would come by car." I said and sat in the taxi.

"It would be easier to find us if we leave the car on the airport." He said.

"Airport? Where are we going?" I asked looking at him.

"Paris!" He said and placed my head on his shoulder.

Our flight was scheduled for 6 a.m. in the morning. After all the checking and all we boarded the flight. We were flying through business class. We were in our very casual clothes. I was reading a book while Vijay was sitting opposite to me and doing something on his laptop maybe his work. When I moved my eyes from book to Vijay, I saw that he was zoned out.

"Are you okay?" I asked out of concern.

"Yeahh!" He said while bringing his attention to reality.

"Missing your Mom and Dad?" I asked innocently in a low voice.

"No.... Missing my bike." He said and make a sad face. I know it was sarcasm because he didn't want to feel the pain of drifting apart from his family.

I was feeling the same, even though I was starting to hate bhaiya, I can never actually hate him. He was everything to me and I loved him with my whole heart. I don't know what made Vijay so special that I left my dear brother, choti maa who was like my mother and chote papa who was like a father to me. I was the most pampered in the family but when it came to chose my life partner, my love was not given any importance.

"Tumhara kuch nhi ho skta." I said and laughed coming to the conclusion that it's better to not talk about our feelings, it would just make us emotional and we will be back to Mumbai in our home. We are going to go home one day but just not today.

Out of curiosity I asked him a question,
"What are you more obsessed with me Or bikes?"

"That's a really tough question."

"Can you live without bikes? "

"No. "

"Can you live without me?"

"No."

"Come on choose one. "

"I can't."

"Fine I am not talking to you."

"No wait it's you."

"What? "

"I am more obsessed with you. It's right that I have always been obsessed with bikes more than anything but ever since I met you and I started teaching you bikes, everytime I see a bike it reminds me of you. Bikes remind me how we came close because I used to teach you bike at night and how you used to sneak out from your house to learn bike. I love how my obsession became your interest too. Bikes remind me of all the memories I have with you. So if you ever leave me I swear I will never be able to ride a bike I won't be able to even touch a bike. Everything about my life is related to you, it starts with you and it ends with you. My every obsession is weak in front of the obsession I have for you."

"Are you the cutest?" I asked smiling like a fool.

"I am afraid I might be." He replied.

We reached the hotel something around 4:30 p.m. and it was very good like 5 times better than I had expected.

"Vijay you can't be spending so much we don't know how much long we have to stay far, we can't go out of money." I said slightly catching his arms while he opened his luggage.

"Don't worry baby I have enough money to spend till 10 years even if we both don't work."

"That's your dad's money not yours."

"I know but still.... Okay fine I won't spend so much will look for another hotel tomorrow and I think I'll look for a job just in case." He said and assured me that everything will be fine.

"Come I'll show you the best thing of this hotel." He said and guided me towards the bathroom.

"Are you planning to have sex over here? Again?" I asked and he said no laughing.

I was standing in the middle of the washroom, it had a really good smell and a very dreamy bathtub. I remembered the time when Vijay had fucked me in it. The feeling I could never forget.

Vijay then opened the big window of the bathroom and there it was The famous Eiffel Tower of the Paris. It was just opposite to the bathtub, one can enjoy the view while relaxing in the bathtub and listening to the music.

"This feels like a dream, looking at Eiffel Tower while laying in the bathtub I mean I don't really want anything more." I said and hugged him.

"I knew you would love it." He said kissing on my head.

We spent the rest of the day laying in our beds and watching some casual boring movies, we kissed and cuddled and ate good food. It was a very calm and slow day. All the worries about our family had vanished from our minds and we felt like two new individuals in a very different country miles away from the problems. We threw our phones in Mumbai and bought new phones when we landed here. Vijay's laptop had a software that couldn't trace his laptop so we were safe and no one would ever find us. Vijay was in contact with his manager but for business purposes. His manager was so afraid of him that he would never open his mouth about this whereabouts. All the work was going to be carried out by Vijay but it would look like all the work is done by his manager.

Hey Readers!!Happy Holi to everyone 😘I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Hey Readers!!
Happy Holi to everyone 😘
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰