Recovery

Ahsoka has learned three new things recently. First, being shocked with electric collar over and over again fucks you up more than she originally thought. Second, Kix was no fun when you were his patient. Third, it was much more fun escaping the medbay in two people.

"He has to go to sleep sometimes," Ahsoka reasoned.

"Nope. Kix doesn't sleep. He replaces the sleep hormones with caffeine," Rex replied.

"Well, he has to use the bathroom."

"As far as I know, yeah, that might just work," Rox nodded. That was a good beggining for the plan.

"Okay, that will give us about three minutes. That should be enough time."

"Now how do we know where he's going?"

"He never goes anywhere, you said that yourself. He doesn't even go for the supplies, he always sends someone."

"You've got a point. Now we just gotta be patient."

"Say that again and I will hit you with something. You sound like Master Yoda," Ahsoka groaned.

"You would lose an escape buddy."

"Good point."

"Rex!" Ahsoka whisperyelled as she shook Rex's shoulder. "Rex, wake up! He's gone!"

"What?" Rex blinked at her.

"Kix is gone! Wake up!"

Rex has never woken up so fast in his life. "Let's go."

So they went. It was almost too easy with only a shiny medic being on guard. Poor thing was probably going to get a lot of shit from Kix for this. But Ahsoka's and Rex's sanity was more important. Totally a Jedi way of thinking.

"Now where do we go? If we go to the temple, Master Kenobi will send me back!"

"General Kenobi? Cody basically kidnapped him from the medbay."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"You didn't ask!"

Ahsoka smacked Rex on the back of his head. "You can be so stupid sometimes."

"What did I do?"

"You didn't tell me the hot news about Obi-Wan and Cody! How do you even know?"

"Courtesy of having over 1 000 000 000 brothers."

"Oh force... let's focus on the escape. Where are we going?"

"My room is closer than the temple."

"I have cookies in the temple. Do you have cookies?"

"No."

"Does Kix know where your room is?"

"Yes."

"My room it is," Ahsoka sighed. "But no one can see us because then they would all go like attachment talk ultra. Yoda would be the worst. He says the same things but backwards."