1

"I never thought I'd go to school again" A boy with silver hair was looking at the school sign that said 'Kunugigaoka'. "From the data I got... class 3-E is a bit far from here, so people couldn't see I-we killed that yellow octopus"."Maybe my rank can also improve because of this" Itona thought, making him excited on the first day of school.Short story, I managed to find a way to class 3-E which is located in the mountains.

In Class...

The rain was falling so hard, luckily Itona had arrived at his new class. Now he was waiting for the right time for go in and plan his first attack.From outside the classroom he could hear a little conversation in the classroom, hearing that there would be two transfer students who would come with them to kill the yellow octopus called Koro-Sensei.He gets some information that is useful enough, Itona quickly writes down all the information."So I'm not the only one who came here today" Itona muttered.

"I?" Itona bit suprised, Ritsu also had some information regarding him."Then what about another new student?"."I don't have much information about him, this student's whereabouts are very secret. He was even nicknamed the copycat, his perfect disguise managed to cover his true identity"."The copycat... did he come here in another disguise?"

"I told this new student to go to school with his real identity, so you will know the identity of this spy" answered Koro-Sensei."Is there anything else, Ritsu?"."As far as I know, he has thousands of plans to conquer or get closer to the target he is aiming for" The whole class fell silent."I have to give a 'good impression' on my first day" Itona started to carry out his actions before he entered the classroom.

After everything was finished, Itona opened the classroom door. Walking casually towards the middle of the class, realizing that many eyes were on him made him little bit nervous."Nice to meet you all, I'm Iyona Horibe" Without thinking long, Itona immediately took out a gun containing B.B. to Koro-Sensei. Of course he dodged it all quickly, but strangely there wasn't a single B.B. bullet scattered on the classroom floor.

"Why didn't any B.B. bullets come out?" asked one of the students."Nyeh-" Koro-Sensei felt something stuck and slowly melting on the top of his head, what happened was witnessed by the entire class."W-When did he take out the anti-Koro-Sensei knife!?"."Got you~" Itona clearly showed his cunning face, I managed to throw the anti-knife over Koro-Sensei's head at the same time as he took out the gun without bullets.

If you look closely, Itona took out a gun in her right hand to invite all eyes to the gun. That's when Itona threw the anti-Koro-Sensei knife in his left hand and then used his left hand to hold the gun in his right hand."I didn't expect you to fall for that cheap trick" Itona took out his cellphone, showing clearly that the sound of the gunshot was just an audio."1 : 0, Sensei" Koro-Sensei took a tissue to remove the anti Koro-Sensei knife that was stuck above his head.

Koro-Sensei laughed, seeing something he had never seen before."I have to admit that was a good trick, Itona-kun" Koro-Sensei praised.The sound of footsteps was heard from outside the classroom, some thought it was a new student finally come."Sensei, I'll go to my desk"."Yes, you are allowed" Itona chose an empty table close to Karma. "Yo, Karma"Karma introducing himself briefly.

The door was pushed open, instead of showing the new girl, it showed someone dressed all in white. Leaving a slight gap in the eyes, everyone there was frozen and confused."Is that the new student?" Someone asked and the air around the room suddenly became gloomy."She doesn't look like a student" Whispered one of the students.The person stretched out his hand, taking out a dove.This action shocked everyone there, because the gripping aura they had felt earlier was dispelled by the man's magic.