2

Itona Pov :

Well, as we know. Almost all the boys from class 3-E just beat the famous school baseball club, I also heard the news that our class won because Nagisa told me.

You're maybe curious, where am I? Well, of course I went with Terasaka and his another friends. We didn't take part in the match because we didn't want to be the laughing stock of the school, that was before finding out that our class won.

Today is sports class, Karasuma told us to practice one on one. I am paired with Terasaka, if we have time we will both attack Karasuma-Sensei at the same time.What do you expect from Terasaka? I tried to make a plan to hit him Koro Sensei's anti-knife but he rejected it, and chose to attack it carelessly because his movements definitely wouldn't be able to be read by him.

In short, the training was finished with Karasuma Sensei, from my experience trying to attack him with the anti Koro-Sensei knife he was very difficult to attack.His reflexes were quite good to avoid some of the moves I made to attack him, while Terasaka... you know what I mean.

Kurahashi came to him to drink tea after school but he refused on the grounds that he had a lot of work, several voices were heard talking about him.But that stopped after there was a man wearing a blue training suit named Takaoka Akira.

He came bringing a variety of sweet foods at quite expensive prices."Sensei, you spent a lot of money just to give us this?"Asked Itona looking at all the sweet foods."Yeah, just eat until my wallet runs dry!"He aswered casually.  "It's great that you can know all the famous brands of sweets"praised one of the students."Honestly, I fell in love with sugar"said Takaoka-Sensei in a funny tone."Like Chuya..." Itona unconsciously mumbled a bit big, the other students who heard it became a little awkward. "Eh, Chuya-chan? Which person is it?"Itona, who realized that he had said it too loudly, immediately panicked."Ah, she..."Itona was confused about what she should say."She's sick, Sensei" Kayano said quickly."Yes, she hasn't been in for several days because her fever is quite high"Isogai added. "Guys..."."Don't worry Itona, she'll be fine"Nagisa grabbed Itona's shoulder. "Then... you silver hair!"Itona, who felt called, approached Takaoka Sensei. "Give this to her when she feel better" Takaoka gave Itona a cake that was still neatly sealed."You seem very worried about this girl, but don't use that as an excuse in my lessons"."I won't, Sensei" Itona answered.

Itona was allowed to go to class to put the cake that Takaoka gave him under his desk.He also covered his face embarrassed because he was caught thinking about Chuya."I'm so stupid... Why did I say that so loudly!"He muttered with a slightly red face. After he managed to regain his composure, he ran back to the field.

"Well everyone, I have prepared your new training menu for the whole week" said Takaoka while showing a piece of schedule paper which contained almost all sports subjects."Ten hours of lessons?"."Even until 9 pm?"."If you use this curriculum, your abilities will develop rapidly"Takaoka explained the advantages of the curriculum he used, when training was about to start there was something holding him back.  "W-Wait a minute! This is impossible!"  Mahaera went straight to Takaoka, protesting that him schedule like this was lowering hid grades in other subject lessons.

Takaoka held Mahaera's head who had not finished speaking, Takaoka quickly elbowed Mahaera firmly in the stomach. "Don't answer 'I can't' but 'I do'," he said, letting Mahaera fall holding his stomach. "Aren't we family? I became the father"Takaoka formed a strange and scary face."If you want to come out, just come out.I will admit new students with my authority, but I don't want to do it because you are all my precious family". "This is starting to get a little strange" Itona thought.

"As a father, I don't want to lose any of you. Let's save the earth together as a family!"Takaoka embraced Mimura and Kanzaki."Will obey father, right?"He asked again, Kanzaki stood up and said that she was not willing to study with him and chose to study with Karasuma.  Hearing Kanzaki's answer earlier, he mercilessly slapped Kanzaki's cheek until she was mentally far away. All the students were increasingly afraid of this new teacher."This bit*h, calm down.You must be calm down!, Itona" thought Itona. Karasuma came to check on the students that Takaoka hurt and Koro Sensei clear was angry with Takaoka behavior towards the students.